package at customs for 30 days .??...

Saprano8

YoU MaKeM i BrAkEm
A friend of mine orderd Stealth Injectables gear off an International source , and the package has been sitting at customs in NY for 30 days now . I didn't know what to tell him , so I figured , I'd ask hear . I'm sure some of you have experience with this , or know someone this has happend to . I thought Stealth Injects couldn't get snagged ? But hey what do I know, I never order from International sources . Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

If he got a letter...LET IT GO.
Maybe the supplier will honor it and resend...if not..let it go.
How do you know it s been there a month ?

^^^ exactly. I had the same stuff happen from my source with stealth gear. But i had a shitload of pills in the order. Lesson- just order the packets, they seem to get through easier.

He also orderd 200 Winstrol (winny) tabs , but they came with the first package .. The second one , just had stealth injects in it ..

Lame if they got stealth sachets of OIL. I dont order anything BULK. its a bad idea. split orders up, or if the supplier will let you do it pay more $$ for shipping to send it in multiple boxes. I've had packs shipped, seized at customs, and gotten a letter in under 30 days. More like 2-3 weeks. Most will let you scan up the letter and do a resend if they are legit. It's weird how sometimes you can get literal vials and pills etc through customs and then have stealth gear seized, really? Crazy shit.

It would be smart to clean his house if it is the address on the package. But make sure he doesn't move it to his car. The car is easier to search without a warrant.

all good advice and i know that 1 supplier I order from even packages the bigger orders in a bunch of seperate boxes and i've always gotten lucky. and definately dont order from places that dont offer to resend, thats just my opinion.

A friend of mine orderd Stealth Injectables gear off an International source , and the package has been sitting at customs in NY for 30 days now . I didn't know what to tell him , so I figured , I'd ask hear . I'm sure some of you have experience with this , or know someone this has happend to . I thought Stealth Injects couldn't get snagged ? But hey what do I know, I never order from International sources . Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Should be at your house by now with some pretty green tape and a nice letter inside. Sucks bro!

Thanks
In my experience and a friends the satchets have about a 20-25% of getting through.Worst source in the world IMO.Every seizure letter I've ever received was for a Stealth package.

If it does show up you have the pleasure of shooting some painful gear.

yea 30 days means its not comming, iv had mine stuck at customs for that long, never came pluse never got a letter in the mail.....but thats with canada

Back