Painfull forearms

I see thanks well i be on here at least 3 /4 times everyday so hopefully i wont looose out but that fella arron he has plenty and he only here a wet week sayin mad questions lol just a thought

AAron has been more popular in one hour than nobody else before. alter or not. i liked that guy... no matter who is he. i LOLed a lot.

AAron has been more popular in one hour than nobody else before. alter or not. i liked that guy... no matter who is he. i LOLed a lot.

True i find him funny but alot in here think otherwsie

We are all here for differetn reasons and if ppl accepted that more we'd be ok

Anwer a question you think is valid and if bot dont, im not into the flaming im just a newbie lol

I don't know.

one thing is sure. only Mods can talk with other about alters.

member are not supposed to supervise the board. we stroll and discuss, that's all.

to make some friends is among the rules of steroidology.

we have strayed from forearms

I agree so to the point i think my foreamrs are on fire,

And has anyones hands cramped up after lifting when you put the barbell down,
They stay in a grip position for a bit.

But at the same time Kane did give me good information so it wasnt a complete stray.

lol.... you got tendonitis..... you need to incorporate more forearm routines...ie wrist curls & hammer curls

I'm betting you use a preacher curl bench with your arms all the way down and the pad all the way up to your armpits.

You have inflammation of the Brachioradialis. Take ibuprofen until pain subsides.

When using the preacher curl branch I have it lower and I hover so only my elbows are touching. This has stopped the pain from reoccurring.

you should be right at 99%.
But anyway X-ray and doc diagnostic are usefull.

as well he could be sure at 100%.

Not don't you think?...Right.

I'm betting you use a preacher curl bench with your arms all the way down and the pad all the way up to your armpits.

Yes that help was much appreciated.

I do wrist curls and i thought that wasnt helping.

Last edited:
But anyway X-ray and doc diagnostic are usefull.

as well he could be sure at 100%.

Not don't you think?...Right.

Yes Kane i do and an appointment has been made for next Tuesday

I need this problem sorted its messing me up.

i am willing to bet you use wrist wraps...... people who use them usually got this problem...

Why would a wrist wrap hinder you are hey not for support when doin heavy weight,

Like an added extra

Back