PainZone off-season cycle

PainZone

Hey all! I am new to the forums here and figured I would share my current cycle! Any critique is welcomed :)

Stats 6'0 260lbs 12%bf (last time I checked)

500mg Test Cyp
600mg Tren E
200mg Tren A

6iu HGH, 3 in the am, 3 in afternoon.

T3 50mcg/ T4 100mcg ED

Humalog insulin 3x a day on back and leg days. 6iu breakfast, 6iu lunch, 10iu post workout.

and of course caber and AI a couple times a week thrown in there.

I have about 10 weeks left on this cycle. Then I plan on putting on a little more lean weight before I hit nationals next year ;)

Welcome . Looks like you got your shit together. just curious why are you running T3* on your off season when your trying to put on mass?
also how many carbs are you taking in post workout with the homolog?

*edit: I'm assuming maybe because of all the tren your running?

Last edited:
Welcome . Looks like you got your shit together. just curious why are you running T3* on your off season when your trying to put on mass?
also how many carbs are you taking in post workout with the homolog?

*edit: I'm assuming maybe because of all the tren your running?

Good question, it's a personal choice for two reasons. 1) it helps fight the lethargic feeling I get from HGH, so I feel a lot more energetic through the day. 2) It seems to really stimulate my appetite. BIG TIME. So even on the low dose, I'm hungrier and am able to eat larger meals without having to force feed.

As for the post workout insulin carbs, I do a large Gatorade (dextrose) with 20g of glutamine and 10g creatine post workout with the pin. So roughly 50g carbs from the Gatorade. Then about an hour later I eat two large white baked potatoes with 8oz chicken breast.... I know it seems like overkill on the carbs but I have not had any fat gain yet.

Insulin is only on leg and back days because those are the biggest glycogen stores. They also happen to be the two body parts I want to bring up for next year :)

are you cycling off and on the insulin every few weeks at all ? do you notice benefits, and to what degree, running the HGH AND insulin together (as opposed to if you've ever ran them separately), maybe insulin sensitivity, fat loss, etc.

are you cycling off and on the insulin every few weeks at all ? do you notice benefits, and to what degree, running the HGH AND insulin together (as opposed to if you've ever ran them separately), maybe insulin sensitivity, fat loss, etc.

No cycling as of now. I have worked with Aceto before and his philosophy is you can do it 3x a day every day, and cycle every few weeks. Or only use it 2-3 days a week (like I do). And your pancreas will still produce insulin normally most of the week and you should not build up any type of resistance.

I have ran them separate before and let me just say they really go hand in hand. Insulin alone is great for size, but a lot of people do gain fat and water retention. The GH really keeps you lean and pretty much helps everything in your body. So they do really work best together even in my experience. Add in AAS. Oh boy ;)

No cycling as of now. I have worked with Aceto before and his philosophy is you can do it 3x a day every day, and cycle every few weeks. Or only use it 2-3 days a week (like I do). And your pancreas will still produce insulin normally most of the week and you should not build up any type of resistance.

so the few days a week that you use it do you usually run it on a high carb day coinciding with a heavier training day like legs or back?

thanks for the input. I been thinking about running slin and hgh together for awhile now

so the few days a week that you use it do you usually run it on a high carb day coinciding with a heavier training day like legs or back?

thanks for the input. I been thinking about running slin and hgh together for awhile now

Exactly. Those days are higher carb and lower on the fats since I'm taking the insulin 3x a day. Also all those carbs post workout are to immediately fill all the glycogen lost in the muscle during training.... And it makes more sense to add all those extra carbs and insulin after a leg and back workout rather then to a arm or shoulder day. Aceto also told me that even though you are doing it on a leg or back day, your muscles from previous days are still torn down and are still benefiting from it.

If I were you I would run the HGH first for a while and just see how that alone makes you feel, how your body reacts and changes to the HGH. Then start adding in the insulin.

Have you used GH or insulin before?

Last edited:
Exactly. Those days are higher carb and lower on the fats since I'm taking the insulin 3x a day. Also all those carbs post workout are to immediately fill all the glycogen lost in the muscle during training.... And it makes more sense to add all those extra carbs and insulin after a leg and back workout rather then to a arm or shoulder day. Aceto also told me that even though you are doing it on a leg or back day, your muscles from previous days are still torn down and are still benefiting from it.

If I were you I would run the HGH first for a while and just see how that alone makes you feel, how your body reacts and changes to the HGH. Then start adding in the insulin.

Have you used GH or insulin before?

cool makes sense, the technician aceto knows his stuff.

yes I've ran hgh a few times. the last time I ran it wasn't for body building purposes, I ran 4iu a day with 250mg of deca post back surgery for aiding in recovery. And recovery did go well. running HGH prior to that, I basically just added it into my TRT regimen for awhile, did not notice a ton of benefits and figured it was not worth the cost (this was prescription and from a compounding pharmacy) and decided to spend my $ on more AAS then on more GH.
my thought was to run HGH again, this time for a much longer period of time (9-12 months), and to run it with Slin (and of course test and other AAS comounds to cycle in there) for a more 'synergetic' effect-- with the slin and hgh properties balancing themselves out to a degree.

Painzone you should really do a log.. I would be interested to follow it. not many people on here are running GH and slin together, or at all, at least not that ive seen. makes for a different and interesting read. thanks.

Back