Patience

trailrider38

speaking of time off, i am losing patience here. i ended my first cycle on Aug 1st which consisted of a total of 16 ml sustanon and 100 abombs. did the nolva post cycle. is oct 1st too soon in your experience?

stats
6'2

lined up and waiting

30 amps sust
20 vials norma deca
300 dbol 5mg.

clomid
hcg

I would think it is ok to go, but without blood work it is only a guess. Myself I stay on nearly year around but monitor bloodwork often.

How many weeks was the first cycle?

Bro with sus you need to wait 3 weeks before starting post cycle therapy (pct), then go for 3 weeks. If you followed that plan you've only been done with post cycle therapy (pct) for 10 days, give it another 7 weeks at least and that depends on how long your cycle was.

At our age recovery can be take longer, I wouldn't start that soon after post cycle therapy (pct).

You should have you test levels checked(once you fully recover) to see if you have low test levels. If you do you can get a script for some test for HRT.

JohnnyB

Thanks for the reply, I may just set up an appointment to get some blood work, actually i waited two weeks then started post cycle therapy (pct)... wouldnt you count post cycle therapy (pct) as time off? I guess i can wait... I feel good though... the boys are back... the sust cycle lasted ten weeks. and it was kinda lite. I did 3 weeks at 250 and 3 weeks at 500 then 3 weeks again at 250. i like to jump into things without thinking.

Back