Pecs barely visable

bfriedman1017

My pecs are barely visable and only when I flex. I started a cycle of tren and test and my goal is to get big pecs. Any advice? Right now i usually do incline regular and decline. I usually use dumbbells im 175 pounds and doing 60-75 pound dumbbells from 6-12. I switch up on barbell as well. I also do fly's with dumbells or the machine.

My pecs are barely visable and only when I flex. I started a cycle of tren and test and my goal is to get big pecs. Any advice? Right now i usually do incline regular and decline. I usually use dumbbells im 175 pounds and doing 60-75 pound dumbbells from 6-12. I switch up on barbell as well. I also do fly's with dumbells or the machine.

Make sure to squeeze your shoulder blades together.

do some wide set pushups and use coffee cups to put ur hands on and touch your chest to the floor when you go down that will help a bit(a start)

IMO I would do 5x5 flatbench bar or bell w/e... and then I would do incline flies as well as cable flies. Flies always worked well for me

Incline fly's, normal fly's, decline fly's, close grip push downs and squeeze the hell out at peak, wide push ups.

I had the same issue, but mine was mostly my upper chest was flat but my lower pecks were growing. I hate the damn slanted look lol.

Cables will give you some quick pumps. Do them at the end of the workout medium weight-high reps-you can almost feel your chest fibers tear if done the right way. With chest you really need to make sure your form is correct. You can do chest for years and still not have much progress IF your form is not there.

I think you need to get your diet straight, I think you need to bulk up, it's all on the diet you need more calories to make you chest bigger, than like some of the guy's have said on how to train, it will help to cut that mass!,

Last edited:
incline dbells - bench 30 degree angle , takes ur front delt out of the movement heaps ! helped my upper chest alot !

make sure ur shoulder blades r touching too , really focus on pushing hard on the concentric movement and slowly comming back on the eccentric movement . 1 second concentric 2-3 seconds eccentric !

thanks for all the help. should i do incline decline and reg or just reg and incline. Im also going to add db flys and wide push ups.

Back