penn or diaz

balboa270

Amateur Bodybuilder
also crocop ve nelson

I got pen by decision

nelson by ko..I don't like this one because I love cro cop, but nelson fuckin iron chin and can go 3 rounds with the best

also crocop ve nelson

I got pen by decision

nelson by ko..I don't like this one because I love cro cop, but nelson fuckin iron chin and can go 3 rounds with the best

Big country for the win..unless cro-cop kinds his kicks.

And I hope penn and diaz is a double fn ko and career ending to boot,cuz I can't stand either one.

big country got it
diaz won and penn basiacially retired so you got one wish

wow i was wrong on both. didn't get to watch because i'm at work so only watched the prelims. i didn't know who to go with in the nelson fight, his chin is unbelievable. will he get a title shot now? and i just cant see him going toe to toe with brock lesnar

he called them out after winning he slimmed down big time he wore a fa suit to weigh in roys the man. diaz called st. perere out called him a fag. and cheik kongo beat out matt the cowboy donald 20 sec ko good fights and penn retired in ring

he called them out after winning he slimmed down big time he wore a fa suit to weigh in roys the man. diaz called st. perere out called him a fag. and cheik kongo beat out matt the cowboy donald 20 sec ko good fights and penn retired in ring

i dont like penn at all. Matt hughes fan lol. glad cheik kongo won tho

diaz is a fn fag

i trained with the dude for real he is a fuckin prick are whole camp went up there to help him he is lazy a asshole and complete shit this is true his parents are well off hes a spoiled brat that dosent need to fight hes got it all and through it away

Back