People who ask for sources !!

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
Who here is getting tons of pm's asking for sources ? I am , and I really don't know too many bro's here that well , and they don't know me. I respect that everyone has to start somewhere , but I'm very protective of my sources and don't give them out easily at all. I'm not going to jepordize his lively hood and freedom.

Peace Oz

maybe its because i dont post much but i havent even gotten an unsolicited pm on any topic let alone a source... :confused:

The thing is that these guys, for the most part, send PM's the a lot of people at once with hopes that someone will give them a source. The sad part is that someone will eventually give them a source. The only people I give source info away to is Mods that I know from being around for a while.

i guess im kindof lucky i dont have to do the "source thing." i get scripts for mine and just use the good ole fashioned pharmacy!:D

everyone list me:D , i know it sucks when your new and want a source NOW but everyone has to pay their dues , and beware of any source given to you easily its a good chance its a scam . stick around post and learn because good things come to those who wait . :)

Yeah it does suck, but it gives that person time to learn stuff anyway before they screw up. I signed up for a site that also had a member refered list (no longer around), never cheap and the sources are obviously wide open, but its one way to get started somewhat quickly.

Ok....I'll let go of just one of my favorite ones.........www.GNC.com
Are you satisfied ? Now leave me alone damn it !! :)
I hope I'm not banned for this :(

I personally do not give sources out to members as a general rule. Never have. But i will do checks, I honestly do not get many people looking for sources, i guess no one likes me, lol.

jcp2 said:
I personally do not give sources out to members as a general rule. Never have. But i will do checks, I honestly do not get many people looking for sources, i guess no one likes me, lol.

Holy Crap, you want half mine?? I swear I get about 30-50/week. Funny thing is I've never heard of 95% of them. And I know A TON of sources. It scares me to think of how many scammers are out there.

Back