Pics BEFORE First Cycle

Andru1313 said:
All I can say is WOW. Great work man. I would love to know your diet... Also some more info on your routine. very very impressive. also i would push some more test. at least 500...

i disagree... the more is not necessarily better and especially for a first cycle...

I was 221 and ran my first cycle of 400mg/wk and gained 26 pounds

non-stop will do just fine with 400mg - 500mg a week

I was just worried that 500mg was too much for my first cycle, but it seems like everyone here thinks thats what I should run. I guess I will take all your advice and do 500mg a week. Do you all think I should start with 500 or maybe start with 250 then up it 2-3 weeks in?

non-stop said:
I was just worried that 500mg was too much for my first cycle, but it seems like everyone here thinks thats what I should run. I guess I will take all your advice and do 500mg a week. Do you all think I should start with 500 or maybe start with 250 then up it 2-3 weeks in?

dont pyramid... generally with a moderate dosage of test (ie. 500mg/wk) the sides wont be too much and you will be able to handle them without any problems

non-stop said:

Please don't listen to all these parrots that just repeat that you need 500mg/week.

You will se good gains off 300 - 400mg/week.

No need to pyramid your dosages with a long ester as it does that naturally.

Polly want a cracker?

why bother with gear, you have what appears to be great genetics. Have you stalled in your growth and lifts?

The test I got came in 250mg amps so it would be easier to do either 250mg a week or 500mg a week in split dosages. I think I am leaning towards the 500 mg a week.

Polly want a cracker?

why bother with gear, you have what appears to be great genetics. Have you stalled in your growth and lifts?

My genetics have taken me this far but my gains have slowed drastically, I knew the day would come sooner or later so I figured why not give it a shot? Im not going to do anything crazy, but I deffinately want to try it.

non-stop said:
The test I got came in 250mg amps so it would be easier to do either 250mg a week or 500mg a week in split dosages. I think I am leaning towards the 500 mg a week.

But you can alter your injection frequency to manipulate your weekly dosage.

i.e.

amp every 4 days = 437mg/week
amp every 5 days = 350mg/week

at 20...do you think you'll grow another inch or so? or are you content with where you are? btw, i think you might be slightly less than 8% bf.

Best of luck, you've definately got what it takes for future shows, especially at the young age

But you can alter your injection frequency to manipulate your weekly dosage.

i.e.

amp every 4 days = 437mg/week
amp every 5 days = 350mg/week

Thats true I guess I never thought of that, maybe I will do every 5 days then. Go for ten weeks and then start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after my last injection.

ManOfMuscle said:
It's funny how everyone is talking like 3-400 mg of test is so different from 500. Come on guys.

You're right, i'd actually do 250 a week. You'll get good gains on that dose..

Monstar said:
You're right, i'd actually do 250 a week. You'll get good gains on that dose..

I meant that in the complete opposite sense. A person will get much better gains from 500 as opposed to 250, but rarely will the sides be any different.

ManOfMuscle said:
I meant that in the complete opposite sense. A person will get much better gains from 500 as opposed to 250, but rarely will the sides be any different.

I knew that. But i ran both 500 and 250 and they were very similiar in gains. But everyones different.

Man you look amazing buddy. Feels great to have great genetics doesn't it? Keep up the hard work and I agree with every opinion on here to stick with the 500mg of Test E for your initial first cycle. You'll never get that first one back, so make the best out of it and train hard, eat right, and there's no reason why someone with your genes can't gain a tremendous amount of size.

You're making RG jealous. Props to you buddy, you look great.

Yea the genetic thing is great but it can only take you so far. If I continue my current training and diet routine, I shouldnt gain too much bodyfat at all on the cycle. I am just imagining what 20-25 extra pounds will look like, its hard to picture.

non-stop said:
Yea the genetic thing is great but it can only take you so far. If I continue my current training and diet routine, I shouldnt gain too much bodyfat at all on the cycle. I am just imagining what 20-25 extra pounds will look like, its hard to picture.

Genetics are most all of your top pros, so I'd say they take you a long way. Now granted, most top pros are way over the top on dosing, but still, if they didn't have great genetics to start with, they wouldn't be where they are today.

No you shouldn't gain much bodyfat if you keep eating right. 20-25 pounds and you'd be a monster.

Keep it up and keep us posted. I look fat standing next to you.

Back