Pics BEFORE First Cycle

non-stop said:
Dude if it makes you feel better about yourself to accuse me of juicing go right ahead. The fact of the matter is, I have not ever used prohormones or Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) until about 3 days ago. But please keep the comments coming.
It really doesnt matter to me if you did or didn't, Its a public board and this is just another thread, I am happy with what I am doing and what I acheived naturally before using anything, no one can really take that away from me so go on with your cycle and when you are done post some new pics for comparison, you should get some amazing results from gear cause you got good results being all natural, only thing that makes me think you may have used pro hormones or maybe clen is because you are exceptionally ripped for someone who is natural, and do realize that I originally complimented you on your physique but you got a little too pissy. Please post your pics after your cycle and if possible once your post cycle therapy (pct) is over cause thats when you really find out what you have gained.

i didnt get pissy bro, I just constantly deal with accusations and what not from people saying theres no way you could look like that naturally...well the fact of the matter is, I do. I dieted for 12 weeks and did 5-7 hours or cardio a week to get the way I am.

non-stop said:
well i already started, im 5 days in...you guys really think i should be using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) weekly, even with such a low level cycle? I was thinking of using it once or twice a month...

Even the dose you're running is completely shutting you down.

Man - you are looking awsome! Great striations on your back. Good luck on your cycle - hope you post some sort of log - would be very interested to hear about your experience.

Props to U! & good luck with it, dude!

quick shot...4 weeks in

blas.jpg

it appears you are bigger and holding some water, no? +10lbs?

looking awesome man, muscles look a whole hell of alot fuller... I'm going to assume you're taking this pics at your gf's house, or some other female in your life

if so make sure she knows you're on a cycle or shit can get hairy

yea I have gained a solid 10lbs so far, carrying a little water not too bad...yea the girl knows, shes really supportive so its all good. I will get the rest of the shots up later tonight.

as a side not my lifts have gone through the roof...so far the most impressive are my squat, which I did 455 for 4 the other day...my deadlift, I have only deadlifted 3 times in my life and I got 405 for 3...also I pressed the 130's on chest day for 4.

as a side not my lifts have gone through the roof...so far the most impressive are my squat, which I did 455 for 4 the other day...my deadlift, I have only deadlifted 3 times in my life and I got 405 for 3...also I pressed the 130's on chest day for 4.

great job man, and you said this is only week 4... wait until everything kicks in fully...

your going to see some amazing gains in both size and strength

and thats awesome about your girl, mine is the same way, she's incredibly supportive of what I do

you look awesome just 4 weeks in, even if you looked like that after the entire cycle you should be happy lol...i mean i would. I am sure your going to even look far better then that...gluck and great gains thus far

Man, your delts are looking fuckin HUGE! that's amazing - good to hear about the strength gains too - stamina up too? Great Back shots -

Lucky you that the GF is cool about it...my wife gets all nervous about me getting "Too big" (trust me - at 6-2 182 - I'm not, but I finally got a little definition and cut.) I'm going to do a cycle in May or JUne - maybe similar to yours -will be hard to explain gains and a bummer to pin myself in the bathroom! Hahahaha - it's all good tho.

BTW nice pics - do you have the camera at chest level? great posing too - you've got it going on, bro!

I know a lot of people are on the border about whether or not it makes a difference about where you shoot it. However, I have done all my injections in my delts and I have noticed a huge gain in size in my delts. If you compare the rear double bi from the beginning of this thread until now, they just look swollen. I definitely attribute this to spotting the injections there. Thanks for the comments guys.

I know a lot of people are on the border about whether or not it makes a difference about where you shoot it. However, I have done all my injections in my delts and I have noticed a huge gain in size in my delts. If you compare the rear double bi from the beginning of this thread until now, they just look swollen. I definitely attribute this to spotting the injections there. Thanks for the comments guys.

it's swelling and the build-up of scar tissue you are noticing. Beware of abscess.

I would HIGHLY recommend you start rotating sites.

spot injections are NOT proven at all, especially with a medium-long chain ester. If you were running Suspension, then there might be SOME reason to hit spots you want to grow, but this still has yet to be completely proven.

As Aczech says, you should definately start rotating your spots.

Back