Pinn Prop.

popeye50

Test / Dbol
Im running 150 eod, my question is, Would it be better to run it 100 ed seeing how its basically 300mg every 3 days either way

more or less. Would my blood levels be more stable (i know they would be) but is it worth it to do ed? Also that puts me at

700mg a week if I do ed which seems to be max dose by consensus. Too much? All advice, suggestions, and questions

welcome.

Also, it is my first but have had no remarks as 150 eod being to much, which like in my question is basically 100 ed.

you should keep running it at 150 eod. That would be 525 mg per week actually. your pinning schedule would look like this over a two week period: mon, wed, fri, sun, tue, thurs, sat... repeat. thats 7 pins every two weeks. If you were to run 700 mg per week then yea ED would make more sense because thats a lot of juice. prop has more test mg for mg than a longer ester like cypionate or enanthate. its something like 85% for prop and 60% for enanthate. So 500 mg of prop would be the equivalent of 600 mg of enanthate, not to mention pinn's prop is supposedly very good shit. saw another thread with someone running 150 eod and said its just great.

plus you waste a little gear each time you pin in the tip of the needle... so fewer pins is better imo. doesn't seem like much but it adds up over a cycle. pinning ed is 84 pins in a 12 weeks cycle. thats like half a vial wasted in those extra 42 pins.

plus you waste a little gear each time you pin in the tip of the needle... so fewer pins is better imo. doesn't seem like much but it adds up over a cycle. pinning ed is 84 pins in a 12 weeks cycle. thats like half a vial wasted in those extra 42 pins.

This is true...but is it better to waste a lil gear or have optimal stability of blood levels? I'm at a crossroads here...

Last edited:
i am actually runnig 150mg of pinn test prop eod now. 8 weeks in. other than the crippling PIP (on and off every other week or so) my blood levels seem pretty stable... just got bloods today so keep an eye out, i will post the results in a couple days.

Some people get PIP from Prop if it is dosed accurately like Pinn is and some people do not!!! Same batch same prop I got PIP from 1cc in site, my buddy.... Same shit NO pip with 2cc in site!!!! That is just how it is.

As for your doing 1.5 EOD vs 1 ED, I have told alot of you bros many times, PINNS PROP is STRONG shit!!! Not like Nappy shit where you pin 700-750 weekly and feel good!!! I have NEVER been above 400mg weekly of the prop and that shit was intense!!! I am no BB and don't want to be and I'm sure years of experience and your body simply demanding more would be necessary for an increase of gear but honestly unless you are a pro I don't think even 550mg weekly of PROP (as it is more Test pound for pound because of the LIGHTNESS of the ester!!!) is good!!!! I think if you backed your dosage down to 400-450 weekly (Unless you are a very very experienced bro) you would see more CLEAN, less sides, results.

But then again, I am no pro. I am a blast and cruise testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guy!!! Honestly though I have heard of one guy using Pinn Prop (he was a newbie though) who thought because he was 6 foot 5, 275lb natural that he needed to start off with 700mg weekly on his first cycle!!! He had problems after problems and just could not put on ONE pound!!!! Turns out that his test levels were FREAKISHLY high and his receptors were just BURNED or whatever the explanation goes that they were not even BINDING all this test and in turn ESTRO took over and was just a BAD deal!!! Got strait on that and redid his cycle at a recommended 400mg weekly of prop and after week 8 had almost gotten to 300lbs!!!

My 2 cents!!!

More is not always and actually most times NOT BETTER!!!!

My blood tests showed pinn 100mg prop / Eod Or approximately 350 per week equaled around 1500ish test levels. I had pip for two weeks then it stopped. My body had to adjust to absorbing a short ester.

Some people get PIP from Prop if it is dosed accurately like Pinn is and some people do not!!! Same batch same prop I got PIP from 1cc in site, my buddy.... Same shit NO pip with 2cc in site!!!! That is just how it is.

As for your doing 1.5 EOD vs 1 ED, I have told alot of you bros many times, PINNS PROP is STRONG shit!!! Not like Nappy shit where you pin 700-750 weekly and feel good!!! I have NEVER been above 400mg weekly of the prop and that shit was intense!!! I am no BB and don't want to be and I'm sure years of experience and your body simply demanding more would be necessary for an increase of gear but honestly unless you are a pro I don't think even 550mg weekly of PROP (as it is more Test pound for pound because of the LIGHTNESS of the ester!!!) is good!!!! I think if you backed your dosage down to 400-450 weekly (Unless you are a very very experienced bro) you would see more CLEAN, less sides, results.

But then again, I am no pro. I am a blast and cruise testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guy!!! Honestly though I have heard of one guy using Pinn Prop (he was a newbie though) who thought because he was 6 foot 5, 275lb natural that he needed to start off with 700mg weekly on his first cycle!!! He had problems after problems and just could not put on ONE pound!!!! Turns out that his test levels were FREAKISHLY high and his receptors were just BURNED or whatever the explanation goes that they were not even BINDING all this test and in turn ESTRO took over and was just a BAD deal!!! Got strait on that and redid his cycle at a recommended 400mg weekly of prop and after week 8 had almost gotten to 300lbs!!!

My 2 cents!!!

More is not always and actually most times NOT BETTER!!!!

Well shit :dunno: Now what the hell do I do?? lol ...Thats an f'ed up story, I am certainly not experienced in juicin top notch gear, I'm now wondering if I'm overdoing it????? I understand the fact that more is not better and DO NOT want to f myself up....you think I should lowwer dose ?

My blood tests showed pinn 100mg prop / Eod Or approximately 350 per week equaled around 1500ish test levels. I had pip for two weeks then it stopped. My body had to adjust to absorbing a short ester.

My pip is almost nonexistent luckily...new muscles juiced up were sore for a couple days but second time around...nothin!
I'm gonna be getting a blood test on cylce also, was your results >1500 or around 1500?

I believe the exact number was 1468. Heres the full report if interested. Progress pics in the thread too.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...acle-blood-work-before-3-weeks-prop-tren.html

I will have to look at the date and see if it was on a shot day or off.. I'm sure there is some fluctuation. That's great, no pip for you! What week are you getting blood tests? Post them up if you don't mind, I would be interested in seeing them.

Last edited:
Way to much thought into this. It's your first cycle, 150 eod is more than enough. No you don't need more. Make sure you are running a low dose AI.

Way to much thought into this. It's your first cycle, 150 eod is more than enough. No you don't need more. Make sure you are running a low dose AI.

I don't want to increase, I was wondering if I should decrease....I tend to overthink every situation in life, I'm weird like that, not in a bad way, just think about different, better and the best ways to do anything and everything...and yes I am using adex .25 eod, have arom if adex does not work....also clomid/nova for post cycle therapy (pct) and some HCG...all dosing done accordingly.

Back