PINNACLE Labs SALE!!! Site completed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the bottles any different now than they were before? I.e. will i be able to tell visually I am getting MAO raws vs previous?

Are the bottles any different now than they were before? I.e. will i be able to tell visually I am getting MAO raws vs previous?

No but the old stock has been long gone and btw it was really good stuff too and overdosed! the old was

The new is on the money but from a much purer and higher quality raw!

The new pinn product is superior to the old pinn but be aware the old pinn was still pretty much the best stuff you can get!! it just got better!

Sale ends in 24 hrs guys!! as per poor JB who is being worke dto death by pac-man!!! time to hussle and get those last orders in.

Remember the only reason there was another sale is bcause their site was down for half the month! had that not happened there would not have been a sale

BUMPPP havent been on in a while buttt ive had plenty of pinnacles gear, ive used it, seen it work, felt it work, all my boys love it i love it, been cycling for years now and im glad i finally found a GREAT source...Best dbol ive ever come across BEST FUCKING OILS FUUUUUCK Z what a joke....PINNACLE's name says it all, BEST IN THE BIZZ FOLKS...BUY IT USE IT SIT BACK AND WATCH IT WORK!!!! YOU WILL NOT! BE DISSAPOINTED....

If I manage to get my hands on this stuff, How long can I expect it to sit in a draw and still be safe and effective? In other words, does it have a shelf life?

If I manage to get my hands on this stuff, How long can I expect it to sit in a draw and still be safe and effective? In other words, does it have a shelf life?

the aas can sit in a drawer for years past the expiration date and be good as long as kept in a cool dark place. room temp is what I mean by cool.

If you are asking about pinns HGH that stuf can be kept in the fridge unmixed for 1 year after manufacture date and since pinns comes direct from the factory to your door ( if you use intl) you get the freshest batch!! some some that has been in some guys garage for 6 months

Anyone else having problems placing an order? I was a registered member on the old site. Tried logging in today, and said it my username wasn't registered. So i went to register. Entered my info and website said they would email me a password. It's been a day since and no password. I try to register again and it says username is already in use and that a new password will be sent - lol HELP!!! Hahaha I really would like to take advantage of this sale, and no it will be ending a minute now.

Try to email JB. He usually gets back quickly. I imagine he must be busy as hell. Just hope i don't end up being beat.

I received an email at 10am where he was complaining about being slammed and exhausted and that pac man needed to end the sale. so he had basically been up the entire night working. While tomorrow is never promised for a source the eagle can swoop those guys at any time ppl are receiving there orders they placed so unless a massive worst cse scenario happened to the guy don;t go saying nonsens elike that just because you didn't hear from him today

but as far as JB ripping anyone off impossible the guy would rather die, he is that kind of guy.

I will email him before I crash just for the hell of it though

I also lost out with Z. Was my first try at a buy too. I guess I need to get to my 50 and hope I get there before sale ends.

IDk if this was directed towards me, but no where in my post was I saying anything nonsensical. And I definitely wasn't accusing JB of ripping me or anyone off. I was just simply asking if anyone else was having a difficult time placing an order.

I have ordered from Pinnacle about 3 or 4 times already, and every transaction went smoothly. The fact that JB hasn't gotten back to me as quickly confused me, but if you re-read my post, I say it's probably attributed to the man being extremely busy with the sale and what not.

IDk if this was directed towards me, but no where in my post was I saying anything nonsensical. And I definitely wasn't accusing JB of ripping me or anyone off. I was just simply asking if anyone else was having a difficult time placing an order.

I have ordered from Pinnacle about 3 or 4 times already, and every transaction went smoothly. The fact that JB hasn't gotten back to me as quickly confused me, but if you re-read my post, I say it's probably attributed to the man being extremely busy with the sale and what not.

have you heard back from them yet? I have now not heard back in 24 hrs and that is very uncommon.

As anyone heard from JB in last 24 hrs? need to know this quickly

me too. been trying to get payment info since yesterday. already got my password with user too. I didn't know he was gettng slammed though.

have you heard back from them yet? I have now not heard back in 24 hrs and that is very uncommon.

As anyone heard from JB in last 24 hrs? need to know this quickly

Still havent heard from him but read on here that most likely tonight he will be getting back to everyone.

i just got a reply frm him on payment that I think is automated. I finally got to send it out at least. That sale must've brought him to the brink

Hi Jstarks, I'm glad to hear it. I can't wait to give pinnacle a try especially since my long term bro/ supplier's email seems to be no longer active.

Could you send me a pm with the coupon bro?

Thanks!

I just saw someone mention the sale was over, if so please ignore this post.
Sale is now open to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess it doesn't work out to be fair on all the bros so............. Pacman says it's open to EVERYONE.

BTW, Pac just said that the COUPON thing is now fixed and can be used by EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad I missed out on this one, hope to get in on the next one though. Nice to hear about all the positive fedback.

Hey looking for Pinn labs in Canada :) I lost my source a few weeks back if you can help me out that would be great let know ..

Thanks

R>>>.

^^^same here haha. I keep hearing all these amazing reviews it makes me so jealous haha. Can somebody p.m. me please? Haha. It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back