PINNACLE Labs SALE!!! Site completed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in your same shoes Vaper86. I feel your pain.

Part of me is pissed that these guys won't recognize (us) as "safe" but, the other part of me is sympathetic to the need to be cautious. You probably feel like I do - why can't they just see that I'm NOT gonna burn anybody?!

The bottom line remains that becuase of the acts of a few, the rest of us must suffer - In this case, play by the rules so to speak.

True enough but, I think that the idea is to gain genuine "trust" rather than an abitrary post count.

....Type typety type type... 49....50!

I've been sticking around, and all i've got is 2 posts :(. Just trying to educate myself first, before I just type random posts to get to 50.

I've been sticking around, and all i've got is 2 posts :(. Just trying to educate myself first, before I just type random posts to get to 50.

That's good man. I honestly didn't get my first real source till around 3-400 posts. So in the meantime just educate yourself.

Clearly, many of us have different goals for using the "juice". Hell, I'll BE 50 by the time I reach 50 posts. There is however, merit behind making XYZ # of posts. The risk of sharing this info haphazardly, can put a kink into the process of those whom are NOT abusers but, rather educated users.

It doesn't change the fact the I may never get my gear. I'm not looking to deal - just get a little healthier. Until then, I'll pout like a child. Oh, and during my tantrum I'll try to post some intelligible banter to earn some respect.

Did I mention that my mom can beat up your mom?

This is very cool...

Shit I've been exclusive with Z for almost 2 years so I can't say from experience - but I've only heard good things about pinnical.

This is very cool...

Shit I've been exclusive with Z for almost 2 years so I can't say from experience - but I've only heard good things about pinnical.
Going to have to change to something now, Pinnacle a dam good choice and this sale is a good incentive to try it out.

Just to give you guys a heads up the sale will be over very soon, once items start to go out of stock, the sale will end

Might be tomorrow or the next day so heads up

Nothing but good things to say about pinn. Received my first order last week and just put in my second order. Great guys to deal with and the best communication. Plus I saved over 100 bucks with the awesome sale! Thanks Pinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back