PINNACLE Labs SALE!!! Site completed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. It was a terrific sale, but the shit is still a deal at regular prices. These raws are crazy. I am down to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage 100mg ew and I will get bloods in a few weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if it is 1100. We'll see. At the lower dosage of 50mg and 50mg I am trying to get by with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as well.

I joined here just to get info on pinnacle. I am findoing out there is a trust system that must be built up. I have the same info on a couple differant boards im just not a huge poster but i think i belong to like three boards. I am hoping someone will send me a message id be more than happy to show them some info that would gain their trust!

I joined here just to get info on pinnacle. I am findoing out there is a trust system that must be built up. I have the same info on a couple differant boards im just not a huge poster but i think i belong to like three boards. I am hoping someone will send me a message id be more than happy to show them some info that would gain their trust!

What a shitty first post

where im at, i can buy test e without prescription. should i buy test e from pinn labs or from a local pharmacy? the one i can buy is german made.

Would you guys recommend pinnacle test e over gen-shi's? If so how would I go about finding a reliable pinnacle source?

Would you guys recommend pinnacle test e over gen-shi's? If so how would I go about finding a reliable pinnacle source?

Genshi is actually a decent brand that produces good quality AAS, even their orals are good.

But are they pinnacle quality?

Absolutely not!! Pinnacle uses the highest quality raws available, they pay through the nose for these raws but we as end users are then able to run the best UGL gear possible.

Could someone please PM me so I can take advantage of quality stuff as well? I'm dyin to try pinnacles products!!!

I'm In the same boat as you, sick an tired of under dosed junk. But I guess the best you can do is wait and hang around, establish a reputation and if they 'mods/vets' find you to be trustworthy, they might spill a secret or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back