pinned another 18 1 1/2 gauge today

Harnold

thought I would have learned my lesson last time I ran out, but had to use my drawing darts to inject. fuck me, this one hurt more than last time. must have been the prop involved in the concoction.

I feel like someone hit me in the ass with an elephant tranquilizer.....lol or a sewing needle. visit to my favorite pharmacist tomorrow for sure. lesson: dont procrastinate on buying your pins.....lol

no I'm not posting pictures.....lol

Hahahahaha. Reminded me of my first cycle all those years ago. I did 8 sus 250 readyjects over 8 weeks. Lol I didn't even know there was other size pins I could get back then. That's shit hurts!

fuckkkk, cringing just thinking about it. Damn man, why not just go up to the local drug store and pick up a few pins to hold you over?

been there, done it too bro... going back about 20 years I remember running a cycle of test depot/deca and injecting twice per week with those babies haha... didn't know there were any different pins, wow... once a knucklehead lol

Done that as well... its like sticking with a capri-sun straw... but a little sharper.

I got my shit raided once long ago and had to use one needle for the last 5 pins of my cycle with NO WAY to get new ones. By the last shot it was so fucking dull i felt like i needed to find a hammer to tap that fucking thing into my glute. :axe:

Holy crap....just had a B-12 Shot with a 25G.... Mannnn...I didn't EVEN flinch,,,what a Tiny Tiny 25G it is! ..in the delts ;-)

Alot better than the 20g I started using with sunstan250 .

Hahaha every time i pim a 21g straight in my quad, i can barely feel it, the only part that hurts is going through the skin after that it's easy peazy

Back