Planning my 2nd cycle, strength focused taking opinions

happyzle

Hey guys,

Im presently on my 12th weeks of Test E @ 800mg/w but i've been using Z int'l euro line for the first 10 weeks then switched to Medistar because i think i got some underdosed gear. By the way, I might end up doing 16-18weeks on this cycle. I am presently trying to figure out my next cycle for this winter, which is Strength focused since I want to do a powerlifting comp.

I would like you to give me your thought of what could help me with my goals, I thought of something like that :

Test P 800mg/week
NPP 400mg/week
Var 60-80mg/week (weeks 1-4 and 8-12)
Which compound do you think I could add to this or replace the ones I mentionned for?

P.S. I dont want to use tren or winstrol.

I want to keep my joint and ligaments in good health, I also had a muscle tear in my right pec last winter so I want to keep it safe. My benchpress PR is around 420lbs RAW @ 180lbs and Squat is 6x350lbs Deep squat. I cant do deadlifts since I broke 2 of my right hand's knuckles and im still recovering from this accident.

Give me your thoughts and opinion please! It will be greatly appreciated!

not really answering your Q, but let me know how the medistar gear goes. The last cycle I used with medistar is crippled me after every shot.

Aight, Im 2 weeks into medistar gear and i must admit i am sore for 1-2 days but its not that bad, you'll get used to. Maybe because I changed lab because when I was using Z gear i didnt get sore anymore compared to when I started. P.S. Will not use Z gear anymore

not really answering your Q, but let me know how the medistar gear goes. The last cycle I used with medistar is crippled me after every shot.
medistar can give a little pip for the first couple shots but, for me anyways, the pip stops after using all ur spotss 3-4 times, its g2g, its good stuff imo

Happyzle id recommend dbol, ive never done any comps so i dont know if that would work for your goals but for strength, ms dbol is strong stuff man im only taking 20mg right now ( 40mg after week two) and im doing better at workouts ive never done before compared to others in the gym who obviously do it as a routine

ps. im only on day 8 and im up 6 pounds

Last edited:
Just to make sure I'm understand this correctly, so you used 800 mg test/wk for your first cycle?

Very impressive bench! Get your squat up a bit :)

As far as strength compounds... look into Halo

Great, forgot to mention ive used dbol at 30mg/day in the week 1-4 of my cycle but was probably bunk since i think Z gear is either underdosed or plain bunk, might try Medistar Dbol though. So you recommend 50mg/day of dbol ? for what 6weeks?

Hey MN87, talk me more about HALOtestin, also I have access to Trienol, which is supposed to be better than HALOtestin, my source said forget about even Halo, trienol is much stronger,

This is trienol : Trienol (Methyltrienolone) 1mg/tab, Ill take a look into it, do you think it would be a good choice?

I've just read about Trienol and says to be Oral tren acetate so I'll forget it, it must be fucking harsh and toxic. Will look into Halotestin instead

Bro Medistar is an awesome Lab bro, no bad feedback on Medi here as i have used it in all my cycles and very potent and not underdosed :)
as for me i am on just a Test only cycle as well right now at 400mg/week Test C and loving every minute of it!
i would try Test and Deca Cycle for your next cycle bro, deca will help with those joints as well and keep it Medistar by far a good Lab bro :)
Medistar T-Bol is a great bulker as well bro!
Also i have cycled TNT before, fuckin great results and of course Medistar lol :)

Last edited:
Great, thanks for your input Matt!!! :) Will stick with medistar then, a friend of mine is using it and loving it !!! I was thinking of doing test prop with npp for my next cycle, might throw some Dbols in there or some halotest, will wait for more feedbacks on strength compounds and opinions.

yeah running a 15 week Test cycle myself and finishing up my 6th week this week
Not a fan of running d-bol for the first 4 weeks to get that kick start tho, find i bloat way to much and feel awful, and get the back pumps as well, as for dbol that is main purpose is for the bloat aspect lol!
Medistar has some great prices too :)

Last edited:
From what I've read the classic PL cycle is med/low test and high tren. Dbol 40mg Preworkout and halo the day of the competition.

Nice input Mlupi, Ill consider this usage of dbol, Ive heard taking it preworkout gives you insane pumps!! Same with Halo, Ive heard it gives you alot of aggression so its good to keep it on hand for the competition or for big competition preparation training days !!!

Although I do not want to use Tren, I never ran it and looks like a too much powerful compound for me right now, Im not experienced enough to step on it. Thanks though !!!

If you are telling me to use Tren for the strength and all, what about Primo? Ive access to 200mg/ml primo so it could be a great choice, does it give good strength gains?

ive never done primo before but i read on one of the forums that test will help more with strength than primo, primo is more of size... if im wrong im sure someone will correct me

Ok, yeah and anyway i've looked into this and even 200mg/ml Primo become extremely expensive if running +- 600mg for 16-20weeks. I think Ill pass on this one, ill look for something to replace it.

Yes primo is extremely expnensive to run at adequate dosages. I know lots of vets compare high primo to a medium dose of tren (but without the side effects) but they are usually refering to muscle gains while leaning out..not sure if it also applies to the strength gains (My guess is yes).

And I completely agree that tren is fckin hardcore. I'm in the same boat, I'm not trying to spend half a G just on Primo, and I actually don't ever plan to run tren lol... I would think dbol, halo, mast, test, and Anavar (var) would all be good for strength

You got great numbers bro. Since your not doing deads you gunna do bench only or biceps comp?

I gotta tell you nothing beats tren (tren ace IMO) for strength gains. i actually loved the sides from Tren increase aggression (to put it mildly), strength gains, feeling invincible, never ending energy.

test/halo/tren/dbol/anadrol - all known for there strength and big amounst PL's

Best lifts 650\425\695 - raw @ 220

Back