PLEASE help! Test flu and it must be from the BA!!!

C Murda

ok so i made a few ML of Test E with what powder i had left and this time i figured id try a 3% concentration of BA just to see what happens. evey pin i get sever test flu like low 100* fever body aches headaches just feel like shit and it lasts 24 hours comes on after 24 hrs from pin time. i also get sever PIP which comes on only 6 hours after pin a progresses to the worst part at 24 hrs then holds stead for 24 hours then starts to go away. i do also get swollen around injection site but never red or hot to the touch just a big lump with lots of pain. after researching im starting to think its because of the BA.

what i want to know is if anyone has done or knows for sure if you can "boil out' the BA? i looked up boiling points of all that is in there and luckily BA is the lowest at 406*F so i would think i would be safe to boil out only the BA right? also does anyone know if heating to this high of a temp will degrade the gear? will it be minimal or detrimental? i did make slightly stronger than 250mg/ml as i rouded up on the test powder just to use it all (this is for me only of course)

3% shouldn't be causing pain like that, it's still a relatively low amount. Some say to put a needle in the rubber stopper and bake, how good that works I couldn't tell you. A few batches back I made the mistake of grabbing the vial of ba thinking it was bb and coming out with close to 10% ba. There was no turning back, but it shot just like any other brew I made which is usually always smooth when long ester.

yes you can bake it. it has worked well for me.

heat the oven to 170C and put the vial in for 1 hour.

no the top did not blow off. when the hour wad up I took the vial out and stuck a pin in to vent and it did let off some pressure.

the gear is still potent and the PIP is 50-75% less. it did turn the oil a little darker.

you could also cut the gear with GSO.

3% shouldn't be causing pain like that, it's still a relatively low amount. Some say to put a needle in the rubber stopper and bake, how good that works I couldn't tell you. A few batches back I made the mistake of grabbing the vial of ba thinking it was bb and coming out with close to 10% ba. There was no turning back, but it shot just like any other brew I made which is usually always smooth when long ester.

what else would you suggest it could be??? i was very sterile when making it all, filtered with a .2 whatman filter, and very sterile when pinned, aspirated, injected slowly and rubbed site after for a few minutes...

What was your mg/ml? With good raws typically once you hit the 300mg/ml (basing off test e) it'll start to become painful.

this is what the recipe called for
Oil - 150- ml's
Powder - 37.50- grams
ba - 4.50- ml's 3%
bb - 22.50- ml's 15%

i had 38.xx grams and decided to use it all with the rest of the recipe being the same

bake it.
you'll be happily surprised.

i stayed under 350f and like i said the PIP was greatly reduced.

Last edited:
bake it.
you'll be happily surprised.

i stayed under 350f and like i said the PIP was greatly reduced.

baked it, pinned it and WOW what a difference!!!! the only PIP i get is like what i used to get which feels like a cramp/knot in my muscle! im just wondering if the actual Test degraded at all and if so by how much?? wish there was a way to actually know/test.

why does it darken in color if heated up to a higher temp??

I don't know why it gets darker. I notice no change in potency.

glad that worked out for you.

How much BA did you use before?

Just curious since most people use 2% BA, and think it sound weird getting those problems when you increase it from 2 to 3% BA if you didn t get any with 2%?

If you confused them wouldn't you have 20% BA as most the juice Ive dealt with is 20%BB 3%BA. And if it was 20%BA how did that not cause some serious sides? It is to me the biggest risk other than contamination.

If you confused them wouldn't you have 20% BA as most the juice Ive dealt with is 20%BB 3%BA. And if it was 20%BA how did that not cause some serious sides? It is to me the biggest risk other than contamination.
Not everyone uses the same portions, I used 1.5% BA and 8% BB.

I had a 25ml syringe full of it and realized in the middle of mixing. Just adjusted ratios, this was a large brew, not a 20-30ml science project.

What sides are you talking about and why is it up there with contamination?. Ba is an antimicrobial, long before most of you were here a vet (the-det-oak) injected 1ml because of the fallacy that it's so painful. It's not. Some may react to it worse than others but I have quite a bit of that batch left that I still use.

baked it, pinned it and WOW what a difference!!!! the only PIP i get is like what i used to get which feels like a cramp/knot in my muscle! im just wondering if the actual Test degraded at all and if so by how much?? wish there was a way to actually know/test.

why does it darken in color if heated up to a higher temp??

I was wondering the carrier you used? I'm sorry if I overlooked it.

What I don't under stand is, you lose ba% when you cook it. Your saying 3%. Is that the finished product? And that is still low, you may cut the PiP down, but you bring the bacteria level up, as soon as you draw it, it hits air.. Look out... Plus if you start at 3%,by the time your done cooking it, how much BA will be left? 0..
So like Watson/Pfizer, they start at high % of Ba so, when done cooking they want to be in the 0.9-10% Ba. And 20% BB.. Oil=Knots, Ba = Pain.. If you don't have enough Benzyl Alcohol, "that is what makes it sanitized" you will create bacteria... I understand it's home brew, but still,-bacteria=infection. My 2 c

Back