POLL: WHO has your vote in the upcoming election

WHO has your vote in the upcoming election

• BUSH

Votes: 65 57.5%
  • KERRY

Votes: 48 42.5%

• Total voters
Yeah they will never take them away I guess thats the same thing other countries thought. You crazy ass don't you know that the liberals and communist are almost alike. First they start dismantling the first amendment and work there way up to the second. There is nothing that they would like better than to take the honest law biding citizens guns away. Oh and to say that you would hide your gun and they wouldn't find it is just fucking stupid who the fuck wants to take a chance on voting a liberal son of a bitch in office who could have a possible supreme court justice appointment. If Kerry dosen't pass any new gun laws who's to say that the justice that he appoints will not try to dismatle our second ammendment. Oh and people keep saying they wont get my gun,that is bullshit when they make an example out of a few people everyone will be breaking there necks to turn their guns in. I know this is harsh but also reality. We can't let these liberal fuckers have an inch or they will take a mile.

Kerrys a pussy....he ACTS like he throws his medals awy but only throws the ribbons away....what a dip! If ur for more welfare then vote for Kerry. W/ Kerry u get Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton....along w/ Teddy Kennedy!!!!!!! What a fuckin nightmare! Vote Bush!!!!!!!!!!

it makes me sad to see so many poeple willing to vote for bush.
1. haliburton
2. oil tycoon voted into office=record high gas prices.
3. all but 2 poeple involved in 9/11 attacks where saudi. W has financial ties to saudi royals. We attack Iraq?
4. Before Sadam Iraq had few, if any, Alqueda. Now anarchy rules there and alqueda can come and go freely. Who does W think our enemy is?
5. Tax breaks to send jobs out of country? WTF!?!?!
6. If I'm required to pay my debts, my govornment needs to keep their books balanced; since it is my money they're spending after all.
7. We know jr is screwing up bad, if all we know about Kerry is that he is not jr, we know Kerry is a better choice logically- so what if he does a bad job, we haven't gone anywhere.

Bush is a dolt,,,,,,I can't understand how people can't see that after watching the debates. He shoots from the hip without understanding the issues. He is also delusional about progress and future in Iraq. He ignores the advice of his generals and intelligence people. He believes he is part of a divine plan and ignores reality.

copracr said:
it makes me sad to see so many poeple willing to vote for bush.
1. haliburton
2. oil tycoon voted into office=record high gas prices.
3. all but 2 poeple involved in 9/11 attacks where saudi. W has financial ties to saudi royals. We attack Iraq?
4. Before Sadam Iraq had few, if any, Alqueda. Now anarchy rules there and alqueda can come and go freely. Who does W think our enemy is?
5. Tax breaks to send jobs out of country? WTF!?!?!
6. If I'm required to pay my debts, my govornment needs to keep their books balanced; since it is my money they're spending after all.
7. We know jr is screwing up bad, if all we know about Kerry is that he is not jr, we know Kerry is a better choice logically- so what if he does a bad job, we haven't gone anywhere.

Have you bothered to research any of these claims by kerry???
cheney/bush does not equal high oil/gas prices..the reason oil and heating oil which is a derivative of crude are so high is beacuse of one thing CHINA..now you may be asking yourself why china take a look at their economy and what they produce they are HUGE consumers of crude..steady supply and rising demand=higher prices..kerry must have skipped eco 101..

Al queda was in iraq before we got there..it is te focal point of the battle betweeen wahabism and democracy/freedom...

ta breaks do not send jobs out og the US..Again this is eco 101 stuff as economies evolve the labor pool shifts from manufacturing (those are the jobs being lost) to more of a services oriented economy..

again having a balanced bidget means nothing..besides under kerry hes going to increase govt spending AND lower taxes and balance the budget?? he needs to expalin this one CLEARLY.....

I can understand you dont love bush..but anyone with intelligence can see that kerry has no plan..all he has done is create a campaign based on attacks..a true monday morning quarter back..

This lates thing with the missing weapons/explosives proves kerry is out of touch with reality ( a phrase he likes to use no bush) it has been documented on TV by news reporters that our 3 ID had been the first troops there and didnot uncover any weapons..YET for 2 days erry is bashing the pres over this and now its surfacing that russian special forces helped iraqi intell move the stuff..well fuck those are the same people Kerry wants to get to form an Alliance..how friggin out of touch with reality do you have to be!!!!!!

There are more than 2 choices

The republican and democratic runners are the exact same -- they are even blood related.

Vote smart. Less government, not more.

David Keith Cobb 2004

diesel said:
No Gorillaboy...fact is, I don't have to be a religious individual to lead a righteous life..which I do. Without getting too deep in this matter, I don't steal or kill because it is simply wrong...NOT because Jesus said not to..get my pt.?
Going against abortion because your God believes it's wrong gives you no reason to legislate laws against it for those who do not share the same religious values....separation of church and state...sounds familiar?

Kindly point out where in your Constituion it mandates the "separation of church and state". The fact is that the USA was founded on Christian values and it's those values that helped it to become the most powerful and envyed country in the world. It's beyond me how anyone can think that removing all traces of Christianity from public life will make the USA a better place.

Great post Gorilla boy! A nation that forgets God, is forgotten by God! Our Nation will eventually crumble. There is no one in the world that can take us but we will self corrupt.

I suggest Kerry supporters to look into his past, he is a liar, he lied under oath, he betrayed his fellow soldiers, and now you want him to be your president?

grafix-gnc said:
I suggest Kerry supporters to look into his past, he is a liar, he lied under oath, he betrayed his fellow soldiers, and now you want him to be your president?
yep hes a political whore and will say anything to please anybody.. :)

gorilla_boy said:
Kindly point out where in your Constituion it mandates the "separation of church and state".

Amendment I, to the United States Constitution.

I also agree that the idea of separation of church and state has been taken too far.

Slayer said:
Amendment I, to the United States Constitution.

I also agree that the idea of separation of church and state has been taken too far.

Please quote it to me.

(I'm trying to make a point here)

Here it is:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

steroids are illegal and either one of these guys are gonna do what the majority of people want them to do . and thast is to mess w/us as much as possible weather who will fuck with us more id have to say bush. as i havent heard kerrys veiw on the juice

its funny yall brought up the religion thing. religion means nothing. the same mofos who said in God we trust had twenty slaves that they beat,raped and murdered.
how can Bush or any politician claim to be christian (follower of Christ). i dont think a true christian would be responsible for wars and murders. "Im a christian, lets go bomb iraq". that shit makes no since. keep church and state seperated. the only reason God is mentioned in these campaigns is to win over "christian" voters. this is all game. i have one question for Bush.
On who side would Jesus be fighting?

Back