pondering thought on injections

WHOA2BIG

What causes some people to get brusied after a shot are they doing it wrong, and I know what would happen if a nerve is hit but what is the outcome of hitting a blood vessle? Just curious.

I find that using anything over 23gauge will increase the movement of the needle. So I try and stick with 23g; 25g is just a bitch.

putin said:
I find that using anything over 23gauge will increase the movement of the needle. So I try and stick with 23g; 25g is just a bitch.

Really? How so? What's the difference for you? Just curious.

the only place i haven't drawn blood out of when i inject is my biceps and my left quad... everytime i put it in my right one i bleed like a bitch... probably hitting the same vein everytime or somethin... but you'll only bruise if you his a vessel or move the pin around inside your arm... other than that you hsould be fine bro... injections are the way to go!

why do some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) hurt more than others? how does it affect the injection sites differently? I'm taking andropen/prop shots right now, wondering why that hurts more than others did?

onin2 said:
why do some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) hurt more than others? how does it affect the injection sites differently? I'm taking andropen/prop shots right now, wondering why that hurts more than others did?
Certain hormones hurt more than others. Like testosterone propionate for example hurts like a bitch which cypionate is very smooth.

Some also blame things like high BA and whatnot.

Aboot said:
Really? How so? What's the difference for you? Just curious.

i think because injecting the same oil takes longer thru a 25 gauge than with a 23 gauge. thins can cause more movement due to the fact that the pin is in longer. i have personally had to regrip a glute injection a couple of times, thid also causes movement in the pin.

pushnpedl said:
i think because injecting the same oil takes longer thru a 25 gauge than with a 23 gauge. thins can cause more movement due to the fact that the pin is in longer. i have personally had to regrip a glute injection a couple of times, thid also causes movement in the pin.

Yeah, I agree. If I'm shooting 2+mL's with a 25g, it usually takes a while. I remember one time I ran out of pins and I had to shoot with a 20g, the needle was in my leg for a total of about 3 seconds before all the oil was gone, I couldn't believe it

Back