Possible issue with my GW

golfer34

I picked up some GW and I've been on it for 15 days at 20mg Ed. From my research and talking to people, I found that it's a very fast acting SARM. The problem is that I haven't noticed anything to this point. At the very least I should have endurance through the roof at this point, right? Anyone have similar issues? Any thoughts?

No, not in my experience. From your research, are you able to cite any sources for us to look over? Talking to ppl is overrated.

Discussing sources is against the rules.

Are you referring to GW501516 OP? I noticed that it requires much higher doses to be effective in my experience. If this is what you're referring to, it's not a SARM at all, but a metabolic modulator.

I found it to be quite expensive to run properly, and a lot of places that market it sell substandard product. I honestly think that better results can be found from more traditional methods such as ECA or albuterol. (far cheaper too)

My .02c :)

Research would include what I've seen on boards, private conversations, and write ups on the product. Everything states that endurance is through the roof within days.

Research would include what I've seen on boards, private conversations, and write ups on the product. Everything states that endurance is through the roof within days.

My experience with the compound is that it took 50mg to see a difference personally. The results were akin to getting a really good night's sleep and being on a bronchodilator. Anything less, and it wasn't noticeable for me.

That's just my observation after giving it a try for 6 weeks. Granted, we're all different and what works for one guy may not work for another.

Discussing sources is against the rules.

Are you referring to GW501516 OP? I noticed that it requires much higher doses to be effective in my experience. If this is what you're referring to, it's not a SARM at all, but a metabolic modulator.

I found it to be quite expensive to run properly, and a lot of places that market it sell substandard product. I honestly think that better results can be found from more traditional methods such as ECA or albuterol. (far cheaper too)

My .02c :)

Yes I am talking about GW50.

My experience with the compound is that it took 50mg to see a difference personally. The results were akin to getting a really good night's sleep and being on a bronchodilator. Anything less, and it wasn't noticeable for me.

That's just my observation after giving it a try for 6 weeks. Granted, we're all different and what works for one guy may not work for another.

I have seen doses as high as 50mg but that seems to be out of the norm. Users that I've come across have results at 20mg. That looks to be the most common dose. I've state my issue that I'm have and the reply I've been getting is that the product is bunk, rather than try a dosage higher than 20mg.

What you notice: one day you'll be walking to, say, your office...somewhere you walk daily. Except this time you notice how easy it is, how less tired you are. That is how GW works. You will not one day wake up and realize you can join the Olympics or anything.

GW promotes cardio endurance AND muscular endurance. So...you're gonna notice it when you do the things it really affects.

What you notice: one day you'll be walking to, say, your office...somewhere you walk daily. Except this time you notice how easy it is, how less tired you are. That is how GW works. You will not one day wake up and realize you can join the Olympics or anything.

GW promotes cardio endurance AND muscular endurance. So...you're gonna notice it when you do the things it really affects.

Interesting....will you elaborate a bit more, not sure I follow 100%. Im not noticing what I was told that I should be noticing. What I mean is that the reps and multiple user I've spoken with have basically told me that the first thing I'll notice is cardio through the roof within a matter of days.

Interesting....will you elaborate a bit more, not sure I follow 100%. Im not noticing what I was told that I should be noticing. What I mean is that the reps and multiple user I've spoken with have basically told me that the first thing I'll notice is cardio through the roof within a matter of days.
I think psizzle said it perfectly. You don't suddenly become superman. You simply are able to go longer at a faster pace. I was also sweating while resting, but I don't know if that's any indication of proper product response.

I have seen doses as high as 50mg but that seems to be out of the norm. Users that I've come across have results at 20mg. That looks to be the most common dose. I've state my issue that I'm have and the reply I've been getting is that the product is bunk, rather than try a dosage higher than 20mg.

Just like everything else when it comes to organic chemistry, doses are often different from person to person. AAS is a great example; I require 250mg of testosterone a week to see the same levels as another running 100mg. We're all different not only in body mass, but also in how we metabolize drugs. I didn't notice much at 20mg, and finally had results at 50mg - but that's also from a source I trust.

You have to be really in tune with your body to feel the effects. You have to be consistent with cardio and weight lifting and know your limits and capabilities. Once you know your limits and have pushed yourself to the max, then supplementing with GW-50 will really shine and it will get you past your limits. That's when you really feel it.

Lots of great input! Thanks. I feel I'm pretty in tune with my body and training and that's why I thought, or think, there may be an issue with the GW. Again, as it was but to me....I should feel a dramatic difference within the first few days.

Have you all had success with GW? How did it work for you? How long do you feel it took to kick in.

It always kicks in pretty quick for me...I'd say I notice the results in maybe a week? But that depends on several things...
- how your body responds
- what you're doing every day...if you sit on your ass for 3 weeks then start moving around, then yeah, you're gonna notice it in 3 weeks
- your source...like I've said before, I went the cheap route in the past and got what I paid for. I didn't want to spend the money on SarmsSearch. Finally gave in because a friend of mine on the forums was getting ripped to shreds with S4...I fell in love instantly and asked to be part of the team to spread the word.
^ so what I'm saying is...50mg? No freaking way. 20mg per day of SS GW and I'm golden. It's perfectly suspended and I've never had any issues, nor have I ever had to wonder how much I'm getting with each dropper, you know? Can't put a price tag on peace of mind.

Sorry for the long post lol...but I always enjoy my GW runs. I run it a few times a year solo, but I love it combined with S4 which is my favorite sarm. Perfect mix for a cut slash recomp.

Back