Possible problem with an order

Thanks Repo, I appreciate it.

It's no problem at all ... "that's what we're all here for."

I just sent it over to him - I'm not sure what time it is in his location - the timezones are almost opposite of ours.

I'm guessing he'll catch it today or perhaps tomorrow.

Please keep us posted on how you're doing...

I'm sure he'll get you taken care of one way or another. :)

my order was sent on 4/9 and this EXACT thing happened. was all domestic but ive been in constant contact with him, i know the funds have NOT been picked up yet. this is to the 2nd receivers name. im just waiting it out, its frustrating but i have trust in Z' so im not worried, i just want my stuff, its like a fat kid with candy.

i ordered all domestic, but i screwed up on the first sent order cause i wrote receiver name wrong, i fixed it on thur 4/21 but with the holiday weekend, im sure everything was on stand still. i know ill hear something tomorrow for sure.

Well it's good to know I'm not alone in the matter. I'm the same as you though bro. Salivating over that candy. It's been a couple of years since I've got to take any human grade stuff, and the stuff I'm currently taking must have way too high content of ba in it. It's too clear to be dirty and doesn't hurt at all until your down to the last 3rd of the vial, so I'm so anxious to be able to get off this and start something I know will be very smooth. Well let me know what kind of progress your getting bro, sounds like we will recieve ours very close to the same time.

I guess my mistake was getting anxious because of all the posts i've read about how quick it is and the T/A time of 10-13 days. I'm always patient though, mainly because it's not like your buying something off of jcpenney.com and dealing w/ something that can easily very from time to time. Surely within the next 2 weeks we'll know something for sure or opening mail :). Prefer the 2nd but gonna be satisfied either way to get what I'm expecting. Thanks for sharing what's happened to your order, and props to repo for helping as much as you have. Great to have some other non-selfish ppl who are in this for the same reason I am.

Usually all international shipping requires a signature. I've always had to sign when I've been at home, but if I wasn't at home they would leave a slip in my door to take to the post office. You take the slip to the post office, then they have you sign there to pick up. And yes I know he is good to go, all I've heard is great things. It's just kinda odd to send your funds and have them set there waiting to be picked up for a month. IT's been 25 days now since I have sent the 2nd time b/c of an issue, but status is still " waiting to be picked up by reciever." I'd feel alot better about it if my money was at least recieved. I fig'd that since theres already been 2 delays in shipping, as soon as everything was clear it would be taken care of very quickly. I guess next order I will go ahead and plan on a 1 month min. and a 2 month max that way you won't get discouraged or anxious. That's my only issue. In the past 7 years I've made approx. 40-50 orders w/ various diff. sources. Some were quicker than others, but 4 weeks is the longest I ever remember waiting from time pymt. was sent. After this gets straightened out and all is well, I'm going to try one more time and make a decision then on whether to continue using or not. I hope it is fairly quick and everything goes smoothly because I really do love his product line. It's hard to find a few of those brands he carries anymore in most cases. Will let everyone know when I hear something and progress is made.

Usually all international shipping requires a signature. I've always had to sign when I've been at home, but if I wasn't at home they would leave a slip in my door to take to the post office. You take the slip to the post office, then they have you sign there to pick up. And yes I know he is good to go, all I've heard is great things. It's just kinda odd to send your funds and have them set there waiting to be picked up for a month. IT's been 25 days now since I have sent the 2nd time b/c of an issue, but status is still " waiting to be picked up by reciever." I'd feel alot better about it if my money was at least recieved. I fig'd that since theres already been 2 delays in shipping, as soon as everything was clear it would be taken care of very quickly. I guess next order I will go ahead and plan on a 1 month min. and a 2 month max that way you won't get discouraged or anxious. That's my only issue. In the past 7 years I've made approx. 40-50 orders w/ various diff. sources. Some were quicker than others, but 4 weeks is the longest I ever remember waiting from time pymt. was sent. After this gets straightened out and all is well, I'm going to try one more time and make a decision then on whether to continue using or not. I hope it is fairly quick and everything goes smoothly because I really do love his product line. It's hard to find a few of those brands he carries anymore in most cases. Will let everyone know when I hear something and progress is made.

im right there with you bro but im sure he has many many ppl to deal with. im trying to stay patient. tomorrow is my last straw though.

my order status was updated today to "order processing" and the funds were picked up! they should be shipping out soon!

Sent funds 4 wks ago and had to get a refund and send again but the send fee was (-) off order total which was nice. Sent new pick-up info and waited. Emailed him to make sure everything went smoothly b/c I hadn't heard anything. I'm very patient w/ these issues, shit happens. After 3+ wks he informed me he wasn't able to pick up b/c of mtcn & sender name. I use 2 diff 1st names when sending and might've got it mixed up, but was told by w/u agent that didn't matter for pickup and the mtcn was main thing. The mtcn he said he used was from the 1st send and I know I couldn't have sent the same # 1st and 2nd send, b/c they keep ur copy when getting refund. Going on 4 wks now and have talked to him few times and hopefully everything will go as planned. I've never had the mtcn get confused with another one, and put a delay on the shipping though. I've used 15 to 20 other sources and never had a prob. and always got product within 3 weeks max. I had read all the great stuff everyone had said about his service and products and had to try it out. I'm not trying to bash him or even say anything negative, except that i'm surprised this happened. Hopefully I will recieve soon and still be a happy customer, that's all I ask. I hate to wait over a month but over a month is still 100 times better than nothing. Has anyone else ever had this prob. when using him? The reason I ask is b/c I really like his line of products and would love to keep using him. Just trying to fig. out whether these issues are common w/ him or whether this is rare to happen. Even if this happened 1 out of 10 times and you recieved within 2.5-3wks the other 9, it will still be worth it for the quality of the products in my eyes. Just kinda skeptical though if it's a reg. thing or whether this is just a shot of bad luck and a one time thing. What delivery time has been expected in the past for at least 90% of the orders? Hopefully i'm still gtg and everything will work out for the best.

Hi

I'm very sorry to hear it

I'll PM you with info how can we get in touch and I'll sort some things for you (like I can add free samples for you :D)

z.

I've never used him bc of his shipping issues i like this board but wouldn't order from z or naps bc of these issues there are tons of guys with better ta I've never waited more than a week it's all about networking and finding a good source that you don't have to deal with this kinda stuff IMO he gets so much business he can't run his business properly

Sent funds 4 wks ago and had to get a refund and send again but the send fee was (-) off order total which was nice. Sent new pick-up info and waited. Emailed him to make sure everything went smoothly b/c I hadn't heard anything. I'm very patient w/ these issues, shit happens. After 3+ wks he informed me he wasn't able to pick up b/c of mtcn & sender name. I use 2 diff 1st names when sending and might've got it mixed up, but was told by w/u agent that didn't matter for pickup and the mtcn was main thing. The mtcn he said he used was from the 1st send and I know I couldn't have sent the same # 1st and 2nd send, b/c they keep ur copy when getting refund. Going on 4 wks now and have talked to him few times and hopefully everything will go as planned. I've never had the mtcn get confused with another one, and put a delay on the shipping though. I've used 15 to 20 other sources and never had a prob. and always got product within 3 weeks max. I had read all the great stuff everyone had said about his service and products and had to try it out. I'm not trying to bash him or even say anything negative, except that i'm surprised this happened. Hopefully I will recieve soon and still be a happy customer, that's all I ask. I hate to wait over a month but over a month is still 100 times better than nothing. Has anyone else ever had this prob. when using him? The reason I ask is b/c I really like his line of products and would love to keep using him. Just trying to fig. out whether these issues are common w/ him or whether this is rare to happen. Even if this happened 1 out of 10 times and you recieved within 2.5-3wks the other 9, it will still be worth it for the quality of the products in my eyes. Just kinda skeptical though if it's a reg. thing or whether this is just a shot of bad luck and a one time thing. What delivery time has been expected in the past for at least 90% of the orders? Hopefully i'm still gtg and everything will work out for the best.

i think its probably just bad luck, bad luck that i unfortunately share with you

i wont go into detail for obvious reasons (open forums and all), but long story short it's been 3 weeks and a fair degree of hassle and i don't think my payment has been picked up yet. I know Z is probably doing everything he can but it's still a little disappointing

for what it's worth my last order with him was during a busy period and i still got my order in less than 3 weeks, so it's (hopefully) probably not a common problem

Why do all you bros put up with this shit go somewhere else

i wont lie, if things don't get properly sorted out before too long i'll probably use a different source in the future, but Z has a reputation for making wrongs right; and if that's the case here then there's no reason not to continue using him.

Good customer service makes up for a lot, and i'll put up with a little crap if it means knowing Z will take care of me in the long run

i wont lie, if things don't get properly sorted out before too long i'll probably use a different source in the future, but Z has a reputation for making wrongs right; and if that's the case here then there's no reason not to continue using him.

Good customer service makes up for a lot, and i'll put up with a little crap if it means knowing Z will take care of me in the long run

hes making good on my end! i will continue using Z'.

This is my 1st time trying him out although it started out rough, I hope it all ends well. My main reason is the product line though. Organon and some of the other pharmacy grade stuff isn't available everywhere and specially not at those prices. He's attempting to make up for the probs so I can only wait and see. Hopefully it'll arrive quickly now since the probs have occurred. Thanks z.

I've never used him bc of his shipping issues i like this board but wouldn't order from z or naps bc of these issues there are tons of guys with better ta I've never waited more than a week it's all about networking and finding a good source that you don't have to deal with this kinda stuff IMO he gets so much business he can't run his business properly

Pm me when you get the chance timbo. Things aren't always as simple as you're making them out to be. There are several factors that help make my decisions in matters like these and in deciding who i'm going to use. I'm sure the more times you've ordered from him the easier it is for him to make it happen. 8 years ago, yeah i could order something from a selection of several diff. sources, send $ out, and have product, all within a period of 2 weeks max. Like I said though, 8 YEARS AGO...lol, times have unfortunately changed and so has govt. security issues.

Last edited:
is everyone getting issues sorted out? i was just chekn website and sumthin caught my eye.

my first order was flawless, went perfect. second order had a slight problem which delayed my order a bit but its all good now and uncle promised some goodies coming my way!

what did you notice?

Back