Possible problem with an order

Just be patient guys - I've spoke with Z and he is making some changes with the business.

This is my interpretation of our conversation - if I'm wrong with any of this Z please correct me...

Over the last few months - the business has ben growing very fast - with the large growth in volume you simple have to make changes to handle the extra business.

This is very common within any successful business - but this phase is very challenging and it's inevitable - not to mention the nature of the business makes it that much harder.

If you experience any delays throughout this time - please be patient and pm Z if you have any concerns.

Don't worry - Z will take care of you - I've been lucky to have all my international orders in three weeks and I'm expecting some short delays as well.

He's a good man and taken care of many of us with our orders - questions - and and participating on the forum.

Let's all return the favor - I'm sure he'll appreciate and remember your loyalty. :)

Why do all you bros put up with this shit go somewhere else

guys like you crack me up . you always have a handfull, of post and brag about having the most awesome sources on the planet lol.
z has a large volume of business and hes well known , yes he can get behind especially when another guy goes bad and z suddenly picks up all his customers and business but he does come through .
if " your guy " suddenly picked up a huge volume of business he would get behind to and if you deny it your full of crap.

the reason people jump on the z bandwagon when " their guy " goes bad is that hes beeen around a long time and he will come through.then as soon as another fly by night outfit comes along with better prices they use them until they get scammed again trying to save a few bucks and right back to z they go lol.

Been a little concerned myself lately as well. Placed order back on April 15th sent funds the same day and they were picked up in 5 days. Now my order status has not changed at all when typically I never have to wait more than 5 days for Z to ship. This is now 10 days and no word, I have sent Z 2 emails in the last 3 days and have gotten no response. I can't PM him due to lack of posts. Hopefully will get tracking numbers by the end of this weekend.

Been a little concerned myself lately as well. Placed order back on April 15th sent funds the same day and they were picked up in 5 days. Now my order status has not changed at all when typically I never have to wait more than 5 days for Z to ship. This is now 10 days and no word, I have sent Z 2 emails in the last 3 days and have gotten no response. I can't PM him due to lack of posts. Hopefully will get tracking numbers by the end of this weekend.

i wouldnt worry bro, hes g2g for sure. my first order, the status was never updated to "shipped" (tedious task to do over and over all day). he sent out the pkg within 2 to 3 days after picking up the funds!

i personally rather have them working on sending out the pkgs then updating status. just my personal opinion.

i wouldnt worry bro, hes g2g for sure. my first order, the status was never updated to "shipped" (tedious task to do over and over all day). he sent out the pkg within 2 to 3 days after picking up the funds!

i personally rather have them working on sending out the pkgs then updating status. just my personal opinion.

I agree but at least a response from an email would be nice. I have done 6 orders with Z as well and T/A and communication have always been stellar. This is a little out of character for him. I know he's g2g just would like to know what's going on when there's money involved. Instead of just sitting there blindly waiting for a package to show up one day with zero communication or estimated T/A.

guys like you crack me up . you always have a handfull, of post and brag about having the most awesome sources on the planet lol.
z has a large volume of business and hes well known , yes he can get behind especially when another guy goes bad and z suddenly picks up all his customers and business but he does come through .
if " your guy " suddenly picked up a huge volume of business he would get behind to and if you deny it your full of crap.

the reason people jump on the z bandwagon when " their guy " goes bad is that hes beeen around a long time and he will come through.then as soon as another fly by night outfit comes along with better prices they use them until they get scammed again trying to save a few bucks and right back to z they go lol.

Perfectly said DADAWG! :)

Right now he is getting a huge flow of business.

That challenges are not what you think - not at all - it's not something that can be up for discussion - just try and be patient - you'll be fine. :)

hes just gonna refer you to another board not a source.

I wasn't gonna ask him about that. I don't feel like losing my money to him or to one of his friends he's made out to be too good to be true. If he's got no horse in this race, why does he even care enough to post on this and waste his time? But that's what I was gonna ask, why in the hell would you even care timbo, are you that worried about me...lol? Idiots annoy me and waste my time.

I wasn't gonna ask him about that. I don't feel like losing my money to him or to one of his friends he's made out to be too good to be true. If he's got no horse in this race, why does he even care enough to post on this and waste his time? But that's what I was gonna ask, why in the hell would you even care timbo, are you that worried about me...lol? Idiots annoy me and waste my time.

I just answered to your PM sorry for such a delay but we have holidays now and I had some time off but I'm back

Also the same situation is with emails and delays...

All order which you placed - you'll get them don't think that I screw you or that I'll run out with your money coz staying here and still running my bizz will give me more money that running now.

z.

Back