Post cycle therapy (pct) or Not!

W

Westsidebuilder

Pct or Not!

Question:
Should i take a post cycle therapy (pct) if im just waiting 8-12weeks between cycles?
I dont mean to skip every time but if its better to skip one post cycle therapy (pct) between 2cycles?

Westsidebuilder said:
Question:
Should i take a post cycle therapy (pct) if im just waiting 8-12weeks between cycles?
Yes....absolutely

Westsidebuilder said:
Question:
I dont mean to skip every time but if its better to skip one post cycle therapy (pct) between 2cycles?

No....always do post cycle therapy (pct)

Last edited:
If you are only going to wait eight weeks between cycles, then why bother coming off at all? You obviously don't care about giving your body an opportunity to recover.

If someone does a 10 week cycle...and then waits 12weeks after the last shot before doing another cycle...is post cycle therapy (pct) reccomended?? I may not understand this guy but if he did and 8-12 week cycle and he is taking 8-12 weeks off then why wouldn't he do post cycle therapy (pct)?? He shouldn't skip it because he is gonna do another cycle??

I now realize that Westsidebuilder asked two questions:

1) Should I take post cycle therapy (pct) if ...
2) Is it best to skip post cycle therapy (pct) between two cycles? (this question was written as a statement but has a question mark at the end)

I think that StoneColdNTO's answer was to #2, not #1, but StoneColdNTO will have to confirm/clarify.

Personally, I think that a cycle _should_ be followed up with appropriate post cycle therapy (pct) and time off should be greater than time on.

Time on starts with the first injection and ends at the end of post cycle therapy (pct).

Last edited:
mranak said:
I now realize that Westsidebuilder asked two questions:

1) Should I take post cycle therapy (pct) if ...
2) Is it best to skip post cycle therapy (pct) between two cycles? (this question was written as a statement but has a question mark at the end)

I think that StoneColdNTO's answer was to #2, not #1, but StoneColdNTO will have to confirm/clarify.

You're right.....I went back and edited it.

of course any cycle should be followed up by pct, thats regardless of whether or not you plan on doing any more

If time on=time off...and I did a 10 week test cycle...then 12 weeks from my last shot would be the right amount of time. why would you consider...post cycle therapy (pct) as time on..obviously you aren't on anymore that is why you are doing post cycle therapy (pct) to bring your levels up to normal.

tboost said:
If time on=time off...and I did a 10 week test cycle...then 12 weeks from my last shot would be the right amount of time. why would you consider...post cycle therapy (pct) as time on..obviously you aren't on anymore that is why you are doing post cycle therapy (pct) to bring your levels up to normal.

It's easy.....because you have not recovered until after post cycle therapy (pct).

so if you have recovered after post cycle therapy (pct) then why can't you immediately start another cycle?????????????????????

What if you are going from a 10 week cycle @500 test, would the same be true before going on methyl 1 test since it's not the real deal..(I know you guys r real big on punctiation and all but I suck at it)

tboost said:
so if you have recovered after post cycle therapy (pct) then why can't you immediately start another cycle?????????????????????

It is for your safety and long term health.......your body need time to operate at a recovered status.

So I should take ten weeks off after my pct?? I have been off for three weeks already ...just using liquidex at .25 a day and clomid is on the way and I was gonna run that at 50mg/day for 4 weeks...

tboost said:
So I should take ten weeks off after my post cycle therapy (pct)?? I have been off for three weeks already ...just using liquidex at .25 a day and clomid is on the way and I was gonna run that at 50mg/day for 4 weeks...

You did a 10 week cycle...right?

I assume since you waited 3 weeks after last shot to start post cycle therapy (pct) you were using Sust, Deca, or EQ.

Now let's do the math......10 weeks cycle, 3 week wait to start post cycle therapy (pct), and 3+ weeks of actual post cycle therapy (pct), that is 10+3+3 = 16 weeks. Ideally that is how much time you should take off after completing your post cycle therapy (pct).

Btw, your Clomid dosing is not adequate, it should be as follows;
Day 1 - 300mg
Day 2-11 - 100mg/day
Day 12-21 - 50mg/day

...and stop taking the liquidex. You no longer need it and bringing your estradiol down too low is a bad thing. You will recover appropriately from the clomid.

tboost said:

The length of your post cycle therapy (pct) depends on what esters are in the test. If you do a 10 week cycle of TestE or Cyp,,,,,Then time off would be:

15 weeks = 10 wk cycle + two wks before start of post cycle therapy (pct) + 3 wks of post cycle therapy (pct).

Added by Edit: Sorry,,,,stonecold already said this above.

This is the cycle I did...D-bol 20mg/day for 1st 5 weeks...with 500mg/week of Sustanon (sust) for 5 weeks...then went straight to TEST E for the final 5 weeks...so all in all I did a 10 week cycle of test with D-bol for a kick start for the first half...I would like to get another cycle in before summer is over...I didn't realize that you had to take so much time between cycles....I know most ppl may give the advice to wait a long amount of time but many ppl do not...If I stick with the same diet I had on cycle...will I keep my results if I stay off another 4 MONTHS!!!?? One guy in my gym that is built real well told me that he takes time off but after awhile starts feeling like he loses muscle and then he gets back on...obviously jumping on and off of test isn't smart...so do you guys always take more time off than time on??

Back