Post Cycle Therapy

Eze

Can I start today instead of waiting until Sunday? I took my last shot of Enan 12 days ago and I am tired of waiting to start post cycle therapy (pct). Would it matter if I started it today instead of Sunday?

I'm doing it then. If something goes wrong I am holding you responsible SC :D

I am just tired of doing nothing, but waiting for 2 weeks. Next cycle I am running Winstrol (winny) or something at the end to keep me occupied until PCT.

I really didn't think that 2 days would matter, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right!

Easto said:

I am just tired of doing nothing, but waiting for 2 weeks. Next cycle I am running Winstrol (winny) or something at the end to keep me occupied until PCT.

lol, i am the same way, the waiting is the worst part. I just run some prop until it is therapy time.

Some prefer to start post cycle therapy (pct) immediately because it takes several weeks to achieve steady state concentrations of tamox/clomid.
If you start early you don't need to load....

"...After initiation of therapy, steady state concentrations for tamoxifen are achieved in about 4 weeks and steady state concentrations for N-desmethyl tamoxifen are achieved in about 8 weeks, suggesting a half-life of approximately 14 days for this metabolite...."

Following a single oral dose of 20 mg tamoxifen, an average peak plasma concentration of 40 ng/ml (range 35 to 45 ng/ml) occurred approximately 5 hours after dosing. The decline in plasma concentrations of tamoxifen is biphasic with a terminal elimination half-life about 5 to 7 days. The average peak plasma concentration for N-desmethyl tamoxifen is 15 ng/ml (range 10 to 20 ng/ml). Chronic administration of 10 mg tamoxifen given twice daily for three months to patients results in average steady-state plasma concentrations of 120 ng/ml (range 67 to 183 ng/ml) for tamoxifen and 336 ng/ml (range 148 to 654 ng/ml) for N-desmethyl tamoxifen. The average steady-state plasma concentrations of tamoxifen and N-desmethyl tamoxifen after administration of 20 mg tamoxifen once daily for 3 months are 122 ng/ml (range 71 to 183 ng/ml) and 353 ng/ml (range 152 to 706 ng/ml), respectively.

http://rxlist.com/cgi/generic/tamox_cp.htm

hhajdo said:
Some prefer to start post cycle therapy (pct) immediately because it takes several weeks to achieve steady state concentrations of tamox/clomid.
If you start early you don't need to load....

"...After initiation of therapy, steady state concentrations for tamoxifen are achieved in about 4 weeks and steady state concentrations for N-desmethyl tamoxifen are achieved in about 8 weeks, suggesting a half-life of approximately 14 days for this metabolite...."

Following a single oral dose of 20 mg tamoxifen, an average peak plasma concentration of 40 ng/ml (range 35 to 45 ng/ml) occurred approximately 5 hours after dosing. The decline in plasma concentrations of tamoxifen is biphasic with a terminal elimination half-life about 5 to 7 days. The average peak plasma concentration for N-desmethyl tamoxifen is 15 ng/ml (range 10 to 20 ng/ml). Chronic administration of 10 mg tamoxifen given twice daily for three months to patients results in average steady-state plasma concentrations of 120 ng/ml (range 67 to 183 ng/ml) for tamoxifen and 336 ng/ml (range 148 to 654 ng/ml) for N-desmethyl tamoxifen. The average steady-state plasma concentrations of tamoxifen and N-desmethyl tamoxifen after administration of 20 mg tamoxifen once daily for 3 months are 122 ng/ml (range 71 to 183 ng/ml) and 353 ng/ml (range 152 to 706 ng/ml), respectively.

http://rxlist.com/cgi/generic/tamox_cp.htm

Very interesting........Thanks for that !!

I started 2 days early, so I kept the post cycle therapy (pct) the same as if I started Sunday.

I will remember this for my next cycle. Thanks Hhajdo!!!

Back