Post your guns

I will send everyone a free bottle of test from my personal stash the day you get banned here. Weren't you already warned once already to stay out? You just can't keep your mouth shut huh?

in b4 JM750 has to keep his promise lol. I don't want the cheap stuff that hurts like hell to pin either, I want the good ish from your stash.

where th pics at... who cares where u sit politically. lets enjoy th thread. ill post more pics of sniper rifles soon.

^^^^ always felt th more it hurt th better it is. but i guess there is a fine line between good gear over dosage in mg vs shitty gear not chemically right... love a lil pip tho. just makes me feel like im boss!!!!

Last edited:
where th pics at... who cares where u sit politically. lets enjoy th thread. ill post more pics of sniper rifles soon.

^^^^ always felt th more it hurt th better it is. but i guess there is a fine line between good gear over dosage in mg vs shitty gear not chemically right... love a lil pip tho. just makes me feel like im boss!!!!

I'm too lazy to go take pics of my guns. Let's just say there's at least one in every room.

what is your favorite pistol and rifle and why?

i love my walther because of accuracy reliability and its easy to conceal.
also love 1911 .45 cus hell of knockdown power reliable and looks badass. so 1911 on hip and walther on ankle come and take em...
ak cus i got 75 rounds for anyone... na it really has lil kick and very accurate. people say theif not accurate but they r. th sight is inth middle of th gun. just put th sight on th end of thgun and hell of better accuracy.

beautiful dog bro^ i got a great pyreneese great protector but too aggressive. i think bout givin him away cus my 2yr old. but love protection no one comes n my house when i aint home. someone stole my lawnmower in my shed but never came inside hail zeppelin my beast. <<< my dogs name.again pretty dog bro. mine needs a companion.

Last edited:
Thats how my dog was at first but then we started to train him with the e-collar. Hunters use it to trian theirs dogs to fetch ducks they shot. It made a night and day difference after a few weeks of training. The e-collar might help with some of the agressive issues.

also love 1911 .45 cus hell of knockdown power reliable and looks badass. so 1911 on hip and walther on ankle come and take em...
ak cus i got 75 rounds for anyone... na it really has lil kick and very accurate. people say theif not accurate but they r. th sight is inth middle of th gun. just put th sight on th end of thgun and hell of better accuracy.

beautiful dog bro^ i got a great pyreneese great protector but too aggressive. i think bout givin him away cus my 2yr old. but love protection no one comes n my house when i aint home. someone stole my lawnmower in my shed but never came inside hail zeppelin my beast. <<< my dogs name.again pretty dog bro. mine needs a companion.

I shot my friends WSM 300 that was a bad ass rifle it was pretty powerful

seen you and your little one shooting the s&w sigma9 I have that same piece how do you like it, I really like that little gun stashes and is accurate

seen you and your little one shooting the s&w sigma9 I have that same piece how do you like it, I really like that little gun stashes and is accurate

For the price I think its a great gun. I have not had any problems with it

Look around on the net.. I ordered my handgun on the net and had it shipped to a local ffl for 20 bucks..

Back