Pounding Heart Beats

brizo said:
Stricly NO CAFFEINE
Low glycemic carbs(ie brown rice,oats ect)
500-700mg magnesium
Fish oils containing high epa and dha(recomended amount on bottle)
Ala(recomended amount)
L-carnatine (recomended amount)
Taurine(recomended amount)
4 litres of water

Yeah, caffine is out of my diet completely. I've never even drank coffee in my life.

Also, add "5-HTP" to that herbal concoction. It rebuilds seratonin in the brain, the lack of seratonin is the cause of anxiety.

wow thank god for this thread...a few days ago i got such bad palipitations i thought i was gonna have a heart attack. but i was thinking..how the hell would 20mg Anavar (var) do this? then i realize, i drank 4 cups of coffee at dinner no wonder!! never do that......

i wanted to add that fish oil also contributes to palpitations in many people so lookout for that coz that contributed to it along with the caffeine.

I get those wierd beats and shortness of breath too, but maybe once a week for 10 seconds. If had some panic attacks and it feels similar to one starting but never turns over.

i hate terrible beating, so i stopped taking Anavar (var) and 3 days later its still beating like crazy....is this just anxiety and my body still balancing the hormones out or do i have a real problem here coz im starting to worry?

Palpitations are scary shit. I used to get them when I was younger, and the doctor told me it was due to stress. Every now and then I still get them, but I just take a couple deep breaths and the light-headed, shortness of breath, heart jumping out of my chest feeling goes away. FWIW, I have not taken any gear, but most definitely will in the near future. I have not taken any fat burners/stimulants for fear of a return of the palpitations... The only caffeine I intake is mainly through diet soda and green tea; I hate the taste of coffee anyway.

very interesting thread, I too suffered so badly I thought I was going to die...I'd dream about having heart attacks and wake up with a racing heart and palitations, I was unable to sleep on my left side as it beated so hard, drinking alcohol became a thing of the past, even working out in the gym got very tricky with my heart palpitations making my whole chest move in and out like an alien was trying to escape! I finally understood what the danger sign on the sauna and steam room were for!...I had all of the above tests such as ECG, holster monitors, blood test... all normal it was very frustrating as dr's just shrugged there shoulders, I felt like killing them...

In the end it turned out to be CEE, infact now I can't really handle any cell volumizers, even l-glutimin which is odd....in addition I've noticed any supp that is ethyl-esterised fucks me right up...

This was before I ever ran any steroid, personally I blame CEE for starting this, I have a hunch since it swells up ur muscle cells that the heart being nothing but muscle swells too...I appreciate the heart muscle is a very different muscle to the rest of the body but none the less on the label of many creatine products it does say can cause palpitations..

anyone else here on muscle cell volumisers may want to try 2weeks off and see if it helps them too...

I don'y know about anyone else on this thread but I now take cardio alot more seriously :D

Back