Pounding Heart Beats

seti

pussy critic
anyone experience pounding / heavy heart beats during rest??? Like maybe laying in bed etc......coupled w shortness of breath...only doing a low dose of test for a few months ( 60mg / week max suspension w tongcat ali w great results ).....

I had a very hard pounding heart beat, so hard I actually thought I might be having a heart attatck at points. I thought my heart was going to blow through my chest. But that was from a very high dosage of clen...

seti said:
anyone experience pounding / heavy heart beats during rest??? Like maybe laying in bed etc......coupled w shortness of breath...only doing a low dose of test for a few months ( 60mg / week max suspension w tongcat ali w great results ).....

Yep, it happens to me. I'll be lying there and all of a sudden I feel my heart beat extra hard like one time and then I have shortness of breath for like 1 second, sometimes I also feel something in my throat when that happens.

Micro

i get it too. when i lie down, i feel it beating or racing. then when i flip over, it starts to really pound.

Had it, talked to a doctor friend and was told it was one of 2 things (his opinion without an ekg)

1. a natural murmur
2. high bp due to aas

I stopped thinking about it and it went away.... really, no shit.

did a ekg and holter monitoring...all was normal...did an echo of my heart, completely normal thank god but still this condition is scary as hell...literally can feel my heart at certain times of the day vibrating my whole chest especially at night before bed...usually accompanied by shortness of breath....bp was high 140/90 hypertension.... thanks for the responses guys...

i had this happen in my current cycle, i bump started it with M1T. I checked my BP every few days..and it was definately up also with a red face, and hot all the time, sometimes dizzy. but after i dropped the compound about 3 or 4 days ago...i havent had those problems since. Im guessing it was due to the BP increase.

this is probably due to the increased work load of the heart and/or the increased blood volume associated with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use. you may also be expierenceing something called a PAC or PVC which is an abnormal heart beat. these are usually benign in nature. however i would think your complaint is due to the former and not the latter, especially if its worse when you lie down. resolution of sypmtoms and bp problems will occur when you come off your cycle (don't have to be a doc to know that, not trying to insult anyone's intelligence-just trying to give you an objective medical opion for some piece of mind)

"The difference between and beast is that we seek to use medicne for our health" Sir William Osler-forefather of modern medicne

Yes I Get It Also,,...when Falling Asleep, I Get The Heart Beats Hard Or Irregular, Than I Get A Shortage Of Breath And Gasp For Air....scary As Shit. Also, Its Always When Im Falling Asleep And Is Most Prevelent After A Night Of Getting Drunk..

I would think that you may be experiencing PVC's or PAC's. As far as the shortness of breath and gasping for air, I am gonna agree with Niclipse and say anxiety/panic attack.

I've been getting this ever since I ran my first cycle. I go on and off and anti depressants fighting the anxiety and panic attacks. I also take Xanax and/or Attivan
when its real bad. This makes it go away but not permanently... It sucks and can take over your life if you let it. Try and just tell yourself its all in your head, if that doesnt help, try something to help you relax. Oh and someone above said its worse after drinking... I thought I was the only one! It really helps me, to hear that others are experiencing the same shit.

Reading through this post reminded me of when I first discovered I had anxiety. My doctor didn't blame it on the steroids, but said they likely brought to the surface what was already there and I did not notice or know how to identify it without the newly developed symptoms--racing heart beat, shortness of breath.

Now the worrying because you notice the excelled heart beat is the next common symptom.

Because of my meds, I'd say that I am 90% in check with anxiety/panic attacks. I do; however, still find it difficult to sleep on my left side because I can feel my heartbeat and this makes me uncomfortable. I remedy this by switching sides obviously. In the middle of the night, I'll end up on either side while sleeping.

Anyway, i hope this helps. I'm no doctor, anyone should go visit one and have some tests done to make sure. If everything comes out normal it's likely to be what I've mentioned above. A low dose of Paxil and xannax should be started and then play around with the doses and other drug variations to find the right cocktail for you.

Last edited:
mw101 said:
Try and just tell yourself its all in your head, if that doesnt help, try something to help you relax.

If it general anxiety, this thought never works because general anxiety is much different than social anxiet. General anxiety is caused by a chemical reaction within the brain and can occur at any given time for no reason whatsoever. Social anxiety is only based on certain situations, i.e. being a speaker in front of people.

With an anxiety attack, your brain is sending your body an involuntary alert that you are in danger. (Very hard to breath, heart racing, passing out)

mw101 said:
. Oh and someone above said its worse after drinking... I thought I was the only one! It really helps me, to hear that others are experiencing the same shit.

Yep, having an unusual quantity of alcohol will make me have the jitters the next day. If anyone here happens to do cocaine on occaision, it can happen the next day also.

I've also recently found out through mandatory DUI school that alcoholics have the jitters the next day and often take drugs like xannax the next day to make them subside.

WOW, gotta tell you guys that Im mildly relieved that others are experiencing this condition....makes my re-evauluate if lifestyle is worth it.. I honestly believe, especially after hearing all the responses , that anxiety induced panic attacks are brought out or aggrevated by roids.. we may have genetically been predispositioned for anxiety but I personally never had a negative experience until I started juicing.. As a fact, my BP was 130/70 yesterday during a massive panic attack, my O2 was 97-98% so BP is not the reason for my situation. My only request for all reading is that if you are experiencing ANYTHING out of the ordinary, no matter how silly or embarrasing you may think it is, please report it as others may be in your same situation.... willkeep you all advised on my followup blood work as this may be the cause.

clen is a wonderful product. Using clen can give you great results, heart murmurs are normal for for alot of people. It is very imortant you have a healthy heart and a good cardio routine to go with your work-out.

I too have GAD
I Have the same problem with every cycle
some substances make it worse others are not so bad
Don't forget anabolics are stimulants too dude!an can over exite the body

The way i see it is i have always had the condition ie anxiety,pac/pvcs,racing heart ect but the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) brought me closer to the anxiety/panic threshold.

they don't appear to be dangerous but can be quite scary
Can be controlled to some extent with meds tho

I have found my remedy,you got to find yours as everyone is different

I have always used on a cycle and found them to be very effective in keeping threse palpitations under control

Stricly NO CAFFEINE
Low glycemic carbs(ie brown rice,oats ect)
500-700mg magnesium
Fish oils containing high epa and dha(recomended amount on bottle)
Ala(recomended amount)
L-carnatine (recomended amount)
Taurine(recomended amount)
4 litres of water

and some prescription anti anxiety med from the doc(or can try herbal alternatives ie scullcap,valerian,hawthorn berry,ginseng,kava,)these have a calming effect on the body(personally didn't help me much but you may find they help!)

Do not cycle without having this checked first as your health and well being is your utmost priority mate.

Hope that helped !

Back