powder and customs.

I was reading on a couple other threads there are bad things that can happen if it gets caught by customs. Some of the dudes said that's enough for the pigs to kick in the door. I read on here a lot of guys look to be homebrewing. I would think if that happend to that extreme most wouldn't home brew. I was curious if this is a legitiment concern? If not I feel like a dumb a#$. I m hopping I'm just overly concerned.

Thanks guys for all the help

Ordering powders international is a legitimate concern. It has to pass through an inspection. Most sources package the products well enough it doesn't raise concern for alarm. If you can find a domestic powder supplier, you don't need to worry about customs. Which is a plus.

Right but to find a domestic supplier is easier said then done. I've been looking for a domestic Guy for this. Don't know where to look anymore!!

International is like rolling the dice.....

One time everything might come through with no issues what-so-ever, then the next time it gets snagged by customs. Keep your orders small, that way if it gets seized ur not out as much.

Ok cool guys I might know a guy who knows a guy who robbed some people that is domestic. Jk I was most worried about the after math of getting one seized

ya i would be worried too. the last thing anyone needs is legal issues for wanting to make your own personal supply.

Yeah powders from overseas is def more risky than finished gear. I have been considering this too. If not a massive amount of gear you should be g2g overseas when its finished gear but if its raws theres more of a concern. It makes it look more like your a supplier.

Yeah and I understand how it would look but hey I love chemistry and I want to insure a great controllable quality. I will just keep on the lookout. I'm doing my first conversion of fina soon. I have a feeling I'm going to love it. I told a friend about it and he wants to do it too. We will see how it goes.

Yeah and I understand how it would look but hey I love chemistry and I want to insure a great controllable quality. I will just keep on the lookout. I'm doing my first conversion of fina soon. I have a feeling I'm going to love it. I told a friend about it and he wants to do it too. We will see how it goes.

Good luck, I just did my first fina conversion too. I really want to start homebrewing as well. Which conversion method are you using? Please keep me updated on how it goes for you.

Considering most raws come from overseas anything you buy domestically is probably all stepped on. IMHO

And this is your first post? You clearly don't know what your talking about. This is not coke we're talking about. These suppliers get these raws in bulk for cheap and it is not costly to produce. They are still making mad profit and they will not be in the game long if they are selling bunk or underdosed gear.

Getting raws into the states is a lot easier than finished oils. You guys have any idea what 100g looks like packaged up? About the size of a pop tart packet. Oils get snagged all the time bc it's quite obvious.

If you have a good source they'll pack it up good for you. I once had my pack opened w green customs tape and it was still sent to me as they just checked what was in the pack but didn't bother to open the package the raws where in.

And this is your first post? You clearly don't know what your talking about. This is not coke we're talking about. These suppliers get these raws in bulk for cheap and it is not costly to produce. They are still making mad profit and they will not be in the game long if they are selling bunk or underdosed gear.

In all honesty I would never buy domestic raws as the other poster is right with it being stepped on not to mention the outragous price.

You should be going straight to the maker of the raws, that will ensure quality and cheap cheap prices.

Well if your living in Canada and are caught smuggling powders in, they are now arresting those people. The government is now cracking down.

Umm no, the mulitple places I get it from do 100g minimum as do most raw suppliers.

Not all of them do My source you can get 1 gram if you wish on any product its really handy for things like primoE 10g even 100g of powder packaged is fuckall dont think they would kick a door in unless your talking large volumes eg 1+ kg id say personally if your getting in 1kg your supplying or you are getting in a 20year supply lol.

Back