Pre-cycle pictures

thanks man i actually feel really small havent been going hard like i should i will now though just needed some anabolic motovation!

Awesome bro, I'll be putting my own cycle thread next month. I'll be checking out the progress from time to time. Let us know your cal intake when you can! What size gauge are you using to pin?

My cal intake is a little over 5000 50% prot 30% carb 20% fat. my job burns off quite a bit! I use 22g to pin. 18 just for drawing ha ha

My cal intake is a little over 5000 50% prot 30% carb 20% fat. my job burns off quite a bit! I use 22g to pin. 18 just for drawing ha ha

Holy calorie intake batman! I am thinking doing 3.5k-4.0k is going to be hard enough, couldn't imagine 5k. I pin with 27g's--if you're patient enough and you're doing your quads/ass it shouldn't hurt at all during or after.

Holy calorie intake batman! I am thinking doing 3.5k-4.0k is going to be hard enough, couldn't imagine 5k. I pin with 27g's--if you're patient enough and you're doing your quads/ass it shouldn't hurt at all during or after.

I work on the oil rigs it's not hard to burn a lot of cal in a day!
I don't find 22s that bad it's all I ever used you got me thinking though lol

How are u liking that andro gear i ordered some yesterday cant waot to get on my cycle

I can't say a whole lot I have only taken one shot lol but it went well!! A little pip but no more then normal I do like the price and the customer service though ha ha

Back