Pre-cycle pictures

yes i agree and have said it in other posts before ,

I can feel an IM of test e or test c pretty quickly if i have been off gear for a while. well being, sex drive, oil skin for me happen before some dudes say they dont feel for 4 or 5 weeks. not me.

Yea trust was saying the same thing I never noticed it this soon before mind you there was only 3 before this one must have been shitty gear because they are a little sensitive I was playin with them this morning ha ha there is something going on for sure! I didn't know sore nipples could make me excited :)

So just administered my 3rd shotin my right glute they are 300mg eg 1.5ml and 100my test e .4ml they go in easy minimal pip. happy so far!! Eating like a pig gained almost 2lbs from that lol. My back is not bad work is hard on it thouhg mainly pulling slips there no more then 120lbs but with a sore back for 12 hrs I am deffinetly feeling it in the mornings stiff as hell but I have 2 days off so I'll be takin it easy!!

Sounds like you're going to blow up good on this one dude! I haven't had any signs of itchy nips yet, but I'm also doing 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. The libido has definitely started to kick in and the wife is starting to notice :) HAHA. Only bad thing, and this is probably because its my first cycle, but I get PIP in every injection site (hurts for a week)! Sucks balls, hopefully it goes away the next time I inject there.
I think I've gained the same kind of weight, eating like a pig gets easier by the day!

Sounds like you're going to blow up good on this one dude! I haven't had any signs of itchy nips yet, but I'm also doing 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. The libido has definitely started to kick in and the wife is starting to notice :) HAHA. Only bad thing, and this is probably because its my first cycle, but I get PIP in every injection site (hurts for a week)! Sucks balls, hopefully it goes away the next time I inject there.
I think I've gained the same kind of weight, eating like a pig gets easier by the day!

Have you tried warming the test in hot water for a few minutes before pinning. It as done wonders for me. Night and day for sure in the PIP departement.

Let me know how it goes
Cirrus

Have you tried warming the test in hot water for a few minutes before pinning. It as done wonders for me. Night and day for sure in the PIP departement.

Let me know how it goes
Cirrus

Sorry Meeee, not trying to hijack your thread ;)

Yeah, I've done the pocket warming thing, but I guess I could try putting the syringe in Hot water to push it a little further. I just don't know how warm to make it before its too hot.

Let me know how it goes
Cirrus

I have never tried that im going to giver er a try just for the he'll of it!!

just put the vial in a little cup of hot water. Dont submerge it just let sit there for a few minutes. Getting it alittle bit over room temp is been great for me. And one last thing inject slowly, it's not a race.. If your like me your lokking foward to pinning so why not make it last a little longer. :)

Cirrus

just put the vial in a little cup of hot water. Dont submerge it just let sit there for a few minutes. Getting it alittle bit over room temp is been great for me. And one last thing inject slowly, it's not a race.. If your like me your lokking foward to pinning so why not make it last a little longer. :)

Cirrus
Ha ha it is the highlight in my day!!

Yesterday I loaded 125 bundles of shingles On to a roof myself then today I climbed a mountain that took 4 hrs I think I'll skip leg day tomorrow!!

Back