prettyboy roomate

mski7 said:
but he doesnt have mass!! hes just a small cocky biatch who needs to know his role and shut his mouth before i twist him into a pretzel

That is too funny

I have to agree with everyone here he needs to clean up the diet and hit the cardio hard.

i wasnt saying he HAS mass i was refering to myself.. lol..
im a pretty boy, nothing wrong with caring about the way you look and shit. like tanning and stuff.. but i have 60 lbs on that kid also.

sorry guys and some kids need to shut up and run a lil then lift some heavy weights to get big. fuck curling 20s.

IF he starts weight training and keeps his diet clean he will be in good shape. ust dont eat to gain size, like you would when bulking. Keep the protein at around 1.5g per lb of bodyweigth and dont eat garbage. He will do fine, as long as he isnt the genetic equivelent of a puddle of monkey spunk.

Jay C said:
i wasnt saying he HAS mass i was refering to myself.. lol..
im a pretty boy, nothing wrong with caring about the way you look and shit. like tanning and stuff.. but i have 60 lbs on that kid also.

sorry guys and some kids need to shut up and run a lil then lift some heavy weights to get big. fuck curling 20s.

I tan and care about the way i look, but i am still a scumbag at heart. It suites my personaliy much better.

Back