Primo 200

zedhed

Allright bros, gonna do my first batch of Primo at concentration of 200 per Dtones reciepe.
Any tips, suggestions or comments much appreciated and thanks!:freak:

go for it, let us know how it turns out and how injections go. I did mine at 125mg, it's VERY smooth

zed-

please let us know the results. If you are successful at 200, I will make an attempt at 250mg/ml. I hope this works since I will be running 1g a week in which i could do 2 daily injects of 2ml each.

Just to be safe I think I would probably hover around 20% benzylbenzoate and maybe even use EO as the carrier completely as opposed to an equal GSO:EO ratio. I think 20% BB and 100% EO as the carrier with a little added heat===> we should be able to attain 250mg/ml theoretically.

Best of luck bro, and let us know how it goes.

Die$el, man, I just wanna pull that little black dress right off that chick and really get to know her!

Update

Ok just finished my brew. Now am waiting for it to cool and make sure it does not fall out. Then tomorrow will inject!
Man that shit has a very diff oder then test and deca.:chomp:

Well did my trial yesterday afternoon.
No pain, swelling, bumps, brusies or anything.
Very pleasant indeed. I really like this one for sure.
Only noted side effect, HORNY AS HELL THIS A.M..
Had to inject the wife....:evil:

Great to hear!

Did you follow Dtone's recipe exactly? Did you have to apply any heat whatsoever?

If that is the case I am sure I will have no problem achieving 250mg/ml with 20%bb and 100% EO as the carrier with a little added heat.

This gets me really excited to cycle:

1g Primo
750mg Test
500mg Tren E
800mg Masteron
100mg Anavar

GOD I FUCKING CANT WAIT FOR THAT CYCLE!!!!

It's funny I'm thinking about this one and I am literally just beginning my current one:

750mg Test E
500mg Tren E
400mg Deca
100mg Anadrol
50mg Dbol

Glad to hear the batch turned out well, I will dose mine that way next time. I did have to apply heat on my 125mg batch.

Damn Shaptown, Primo Mast and Anavar (var) in one cycle, that's 3 DHT's!!!! You're gonna cause your prostate to explode lol

Well, I always heat my stuff up to inject if thats what you mean. Its just so much more comfortable for me, its worth the little bit of extra time and trouble.

Great to hear!

Did you follow Dtone's recipe exactly? Did you have to apply any heat whatsoever?

If that is the case I am sure I will have no problem achieving 250mg/ml with 20%bb and 100% EO as the carrier with a little added heat.

This gets me really excited to cycle:

1g Primo
750mg Test
500mg Tren E
800mg Masteron
100mg Anavar

GOD I FUCKING CANT WAIT FOR THAT CYCLE!!!!

It's funny I'm thinking about this one and I am literally just beginning my current one:

750mg Test E
500mg Tren E
400mg Deca
100mg Anadrol
50mg Dbol

Yep bro, Dtones recipe to the letter. Not quite sure what you mean by "Apply heat" but if mean after injection no. The thought never even entered my mind, thats how comfortable it is.

Back