primo and hair loss

simpllyhuge

I know that all steroids have the potential for hair loss but anavar and deca are suppost to cause very little to none. Ive heard conflicting info on primo? its a dht derrivative but its not suppost to be very androgenic?? thanks

At reasonable doses (say about 400mg wk) it shouldn't be too bad. Some people have complained about hair loss with primo, but I would think it had more to do with the doses they happened to be using and the aggressiveness of their MPB than anything else. A lot of women use primo because it exhibits very little androgenic sides.

simply have you ever thought about eq, it's pretty low on DHT conversion and should be further helped by fin or dut...I heard you shoudn't use deca with fin or dut so be carful.

i def tempted by eq but it needs to be run for a long time say 10-14 weeks...have a read up and let me know what you think...most people seem to say hair loss is minimal on it....any DHT derrvative such as primo make me nervous as fin and dut are useless...

I have a very simple formula for hair loss, stay away from DHT derivatives if you are prone to hair loss. Simple and it works.

jcp2 said:
I have a very simple formula for hair loss, stay away from DHT derivatives if you are prone to hair loss. Simple and it works.

what about Anavar (var) though jcp, it's a dht derv.

anyways primo thinned my hair by the 4th week. 500mg/week.

right pumped said:
what about Anavar (var) though jcp, it's a dht derv.

anyways primo thinned my hair by the 4th week. 500mg/week.

That drug always seem to stand on its own, lol. But Winstrol (winny), masteron, primo, and drol should really be avoided. I have not heard too many good experiences with those drugs and ones hair. I have not heard much in the way of Anavar (var) and hairloss. This is just a rule of thumb obviously, but if you are a casual user who may be losing a little hair, i would stary away from them.

jcp2 said:
That drug always seem to stand on its own, lol. But Winstrol (winny), masteron, primo, and drol should really be avoided. I have not heard too many good experiences with those drugs and ones hair. I have not heard much in the way of Anavar (var) and hairloss. This is just a rule of thumb obviously, but if you are a casual user who may be losing a little hair, i would stary away from them.

coshizzle. So far the best to me have been deca,var period. I will be hitting the prop/propecia/dut combo very shortly. I wanna find out for myself witch cycle is worst for the hair line, either

a)npp/var-with no hair meds for obvious reasons or

2)prop/dut+propecia

been curious about this for some time, we shall see

but deff primo is out of the ?. My buddy is gonna have a nice lil christmas gift when he sees a bunch of my lil left over amps from my last cycle :sadwavey:

Vars an odd one, since it is a dht derivative you think it would be bad for the harline, in truth I think it's just about fucked up enough chemicaly to be good for muscles and cns but doesn't bond well in the hair follicle....wierd.

"a)npp/var-with no hair meds for obvious reasons or"

I didn't think npp was good for hairloss as it produces an even more potent androgen similiar to DHT forget the name at the moment...

Lucky13 said:

I didn't think npp was good for hairloss as it produces an even more potent androgen similiar to DHT forget the name at the moment...

npp is basically just short-acting deca so it should be just as easy on the hairline at reasonable doses, possibly even moreso as you can discontinue (or lower the dosage) it's use if you experience hair loss...

Deca and Anavar (var) were very easy on my hairline, as I noticed absolutely no increase in thinning/fallout. I ran the deca at 450mg/wk and the Anavar (var) at 40mg/d both as stand alone cycles (well the Anavar (var) was run with insulin). Nice solid gains on both cycles although the recovery aspect with the deca was a bit difficult. But hey, it was my first cycle. Live and learn...

Lucky13 said:

no

i am thinking of running full dose deca and test with finasteride or test at hrt doses and deca and no hair meds but i am still not sure which way to go cause i am afraid that even the hrt doses of test will cause much hairloss...

i understand that primo is a dht derivative but i dont get how it makes hair fall out if its not androgenic? then again Winstrol (winny) isnt androgenic and it makes peoples hair fall out.

i was hoping to use like a gram of primo with like low test. i dont like npp or deca, im not sure but i think they screw with my mind.

wouldnt eq be worse than primo for hair.

im really amped to use primo at a high dose and need to get a good answer on this shit, the answeres i hear are mixed.

why is it that Anavar (var) is okay on the hair line but not primo

Any steroid at nearly a gram per week is very likely, almost certain to cause some degree of hair loss in a person who suffers from MPB.

My list of relatively safe (when it comes to hair loss) anabolics from which to choose has been narrowed down to a select few:

Var
Deca @ no more than 400-500mg/wk w/o a 5ar-inhibitor
Equipoise @ moderate doses
test @ low-moderate doses with a 5 ar-inhibitor
insulin
gh (if I had the extra loot)

Primo is an interesting one. I know two people that say it didn't affect them in regards to hair loss (mind you they were running it at sane doses), but a lot of others on the boards and what not claim it destroyed their hairline. The fact that I know Anavar (var) doesn't hurt me via causing hair loss is enough for me to stick with it in favor of primo. They basically accomplish the same thing.

indrid_cold17 said:
i am thinking of running full dose deca and test with finasteride or test at hrt doses and deca and no hair meds but i am still not sure which way to go cause i am afraid that even the hrt doses of test will cause much hairloss...
bump

I'd like to know also although you say
am thinking of running full dose deca and test with finasteride
is that a typo ? as you can't use deca and fin.

Anyone experienced hairloss on EQ as I've heard up to 500mg it's pretty safe

Lucky13 said:
I'd like to know also although you say is that a typo ? as you can't use deca and fin.

Lucky, fin can be used when running deca as long as it's not deca only. on a Test and deca cycle finastride has it's place for prohibiting hairloss. Search Einstein on this board, i know he was a lil out there but he had a good write up on it.

Whichever steroid you use just confirm first that it will not produce dihydrotestosterone (because DHT is the main cause for hair loss).

Back