Primotropin HGH Canada/Vancouver

amordeaa

Guys, As you might have noticed I'm pretty new to this forum.
I live in Ottawa,ontario and I was over craigslist-Toronto and I Saw a guy selling Priomtropin for $.
We started talking via emails/phone text messages and he offered to ship using Canada Post with a COD.
I'll receive my package tomorrow, but I'm really scared that I might pay for this package and then open it and find either nothing or just stones.... did any one ever get scammed this way? perhaps you guys are more familiar with this type of people using COD.... I don't really need this HGH too bad because I'm flying to los angeles this sunday and I have plenty of resources over there that can Deliver in person... any TIPS/Advises are really appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know to many sources who offer COD lol Selling stuff on Craigslist is another story lol But question.... what does Vancouver in the subject line have anything to do with anything?

Don't know to many sources who offer COD lol Selling stuff on Craigslist is another story lol But question.... what does Vancouver in the subject line View attachment 547721View attachment 547722View attachment 547723have anything to do with anything?

I thought some one would jump in and be like "hey dude this dude in Vancouver Scammed my ass before"...
I'm guessing you are from B.C lol Shithead... give me a word of advise.. what would you do if you were in my shoes? you prolly would never go to craigslist as resource... but I've no connection down here in ottawa

Last edited:
I GOT My package its not empty it's sealed and everything inside... will give feedback once I start my cycle

Back