Prince Albert piercing.

DivineMuscle

Hey I was wondering if anyone has or knows someone that has a Prince Albert piercing. Or ladies have you slept with anyone that had one? I'm just curious because I'm trying to convince my "boy toy" to get one. He is being a pussy about it.

Dam is that you in the avi? Well I cant blame your boy toy I personally would never Pierce my junk with anything!

Never pierce the dick lol dam that would hurt but tattoo everything else I'm covered in Tats but that shit would hurt there should only be one hole in your dick lol

No Way! Imagine walking through the woods naked and that shit catches a twig, BOOM there goes my dick. In a doomsday scenario, I'm a goner. It'll be better if you get your clit pierced and post pics here :horny: It's a win win.

No Way! Imagine walking through the woods naked and that shit catches a twig, BOOM there goes my dick. In a doomsday scenario, I'm a goner. It'll be better if you get your clit pierced and post pics here :horny: It's a win win.

Well I do have nine (9) genital piercings but I will not post them here. Sorry, Charlie. If I can get my junk pierced nine times that he can do one. BOOM!!!! And if you get a curved barbell (which I'd prefer), it would not get caught anywhere, silly rabbit. And your dick is not supposed to be out while you're just walking around in the woods. An owl can come down and bite it or a snake or some shit...WTF LOL...

Last edited:
cant imagine that feeling good for him lol and the healing would take months

Course it would be painful for a bit, any piercing is. But in reality if it is taken care of it may only take a few months to heal. If you stay away from alcohol, your urine sterilizes it which makes it heal faster. Plus sea salt soaks twice a day. Yes I have researched this. Just google Prince Albert piercing aftercare.

Course it would be painful for a bit, any piercing is. But in reality if it is taken care of it may only take a few months to heal. If you stay away from alcohol, your urine sterilizes it which makes it heal faster. Plus sea salt soaks twice a day. Yes I have researched this. Just google Prince Albert piercing aftercare.
No deal :laugh4:

Well I do have nine (9) genital piercings but I will not post them here. Sorry, Charlie. If I can get my junk pierced nine times that he can do one. BOOM!!!! And if you get a curved barbell (which I'd prefer), it would not get caught anywhere, silly rabbit. And your dick is not supposed to be out while you're just walking around in the woods. An owl can come down and bite it or a snake or some shit...WTF LOL...

Lol My dick doesn't know what to think about 9 piercings. How does that work? Special button and four down each side? If your man had a piercing, let's hope it doesn't get tangled in your web of piercings. What other piercings do you have? Please don't tell me you have those huge holes in your ears.

Man, I just totally lost it reading this! I'd have probably started to cry if there were zombies involved! I'm definitely going to have to remember the doomsday scenario when it comes to things I really don't want to do. :D

Hey Divine, I guess I'm in the minority here but I think they are pretty cool and have considered getting one for a long time. Life being what it is never got the chance to follow through though.

It's probably for the best anyway since my wife isn't too thrilled about them.

Back