Prince Albert piercing.

Man, I cant stand and pee at home with it in or out. Its been 5 years since I took it out, and I pee in two different directions. If im very careful, I can put my finger over the bottom hole and twist my dick upside down, then maybe I wont pee on thr floor.
Another thing, I cant shoot my load as far anymore. My pee hole is stretched way out.

There is a reason to not have one! shooting a mile is awesome!

Course it would be painful for a bit, any piercing is. But in reality if it is taken care of it may only take a few months to heal. If you stay away from alcohol, your urine sterilizes it which makes it heal faster. Plus sea salt soaks twice a day. Yes I have researched this. Just google Prince Albert piercing aftercare.

As if u made me more comfortable with your (few months to heal) lol

jesus you guys are pussies.. i used to have a PA.. didn't hurt at all.. pros, chicks dig it.. it does help stimulate the g spot... cons.. you dont piss straight anymore, you spray lol... also when you take it out you deal with a bit of a indent on your dick like when chicks take out belly button piercings.. it does subside over the years....

its been a good 8 years since i have had mine out... i like to piss standing at home and that's not an option when you have it.. lmao

for those of you who are on the border of doing it.. stop being a pussy and try something new..

Another secret revealed .. Now we know more stuff about you bro beside making great diets !

ehh i dont know about this one. I had a frenum one for a while and maybe you could con him into this one. Although girls didnt seem to love it and to be honest more of a pain than anything. PA makes you piss out of two holes. no thanks

Lol My dick doesn't know what to think about 9 piercings. How does that work? Special button and four down each side? If your man had a piercing, let's hope it doesn't get tangled in your web of piercings. What other piercings do you have? Please don't tell me you have those huge holes in your ears.

No I don't. Most of my piercings are hidden. Still have to get a job somewhere after I get my degrees.

jesus you guys are pussies.. i used to have a PA.. didn't hurt at all.. pros, chicks dig it.. it does help stimulate the g spot... cons.. you dont piss straight anymore, you spray lol... also when you take it out you deal with a bit of a indent on your dick like when chicks take out belly button piercings.. it does subside over the years....

its been a good 8 years since i have had mine out... i like to piss standing at home and that's not an option when you have it.. lmao

for those of you who are on the border of doing it.. stop being a pussy and try something new..

OMG Thank you!!!

I would never mutilate my dong or add jewelry belong a cock ring lol

Calling your boy a puss because he doesnt want to is sad too. Why dont u go get ur sh1t all pierced up lol, maybe a double clit piercing

Calling your boy a puss because he doesnt want to is sad too. Why dont u go get ur sh1t all pierced up lol, maybe a double clit piercing

yeah and while shes at it she should take an anal pounding too. If she don't do anal then she's a pussy.

Umm...honey lumps...I DO have my shit pierced up. Nine times!!! BOOM!!! If you would have read the whole thread you would have saw that. The only reason I don't have a clit piercing is because when I went for the hood (one of the nine) I originally wanted the clit but they wouldn't do it at the shop and I didn't trust anyone else. So I opted for the hood. Have been considering the clit still but have to find someone here that I trust to do that. So yeah, who's the puss?

Umm...honey lumps...I DO have my shit pierced up. Nine times!!! BOOM!!! If you would have read the whole thread you would have saw that. The only reason I don't have a clit piercing is because when I went for the hood (one of the nine) I originally wanted the clit but they wouldn't do it at the shop and I didn't trust anyone else. So I opted for the hood. Have been considering the clit still but have to find someone here that I trust to do that. So yeah, who's the puss?

I can do it no problem for you. LOL

My girl has her clit pierced makes her cum like crazy and really quick wich can be very convenient for me ;)

I'm in love.

Pics or it never happened. Oh, and stop acting so hard on the forums just because you're behind a computer. I'd say 90% of men don't want a needle near their dicks. You have 9 piercings, congrats. I have 2, I don't feel the need to brag though.

Back