Prince Albert piercing.

I would have this irrational fear of walking by a junkyard using a high poweres magnet, you know the ones that lift cars? You see where Im going with this???

I got a PA in 1996. I got it pierced with a 10 ga needle, and slowly increased jewelry size until I had a 2 ga curved barbell. It only hurt for a minute. The piece of skin between your urethra and the bottom side of the penis is very thin. I will say this though, it bleed a lot. It also heals very fast. I was able to have careful sex in one week. Rough sex in three weeks. I removed the jewelry in 2008. I still have a large hole on the underside of my dick. The worst part is, I pee out of two holes now.
It did make sex more arousing at first, but once I got used to it, it was more arousing without it.
I hope I cleared the air a little. Any other questions?

I'll give my opinion when I get mine done next month, and a little further insight when I tattoo my dick later that month.

I'll give my opinion when I get mine done next month, and a little further insight when I tattoo my dick later that month.
View attachment 548945

A tattoo on your schlong??! Wouldn't you have to be erect for that? I've always joked about having a smiley face tattooed on the head of mine, but I'm WAY too chickenshit to have some dude take a needle to my manhood. You guys definitely have brass balls!

View attachment 548945

A tattoo on your schlong??! Wouldn't you have to be erect for that? I've always joked about having a smiley face tattooed on the head of mine, but I'm WAY too chickenshit to have some dude take a needle to my manhood. You guys definitely have brass balls!

It's definitely easiest if you're at least semi-hard. The artist can stretch the skin as they tattoo to ensure it looks proper when erect if not. I'd never let my male artists tattoo my dick... hahaha, something about paying a buddy of mine to hold my dick for a couple hours doesn't seem right. I have a female artist with some gorgeous cleavage whose willing to do it.

Last edited:
It's definitely easiest if you're at least semi-hard. The artist can stretch the skin as they tattoo to ensure it looks proper when erect if not. I'd never let my male artists tattoo my dick... hahaha, something about paying a buddy of mine to hold my dick for a couple hours doesn't seem right. I have a female artist with some gorgeous cleavage whose willing to do it.
Haha, good point. I guess it would be MUCH easier if you have some gorgeous woman doing it. I just don't know if I could maintain even a semi-wood with a needle working on my meat.
Ill let that chick kat Von D hold my dick for a couple hours

You could always have Kat do it.

I had to google her, and yes - if I were to get a tat on my dong, that'd be the way to do it! I just know how rare female tat artists are, so I pictured some bro holding on to your willy the entire time while trying to draw a dragon or some shit. LOL

Kat is pretty hot but I lost sum respect for her when she started banging Jesse James. He's a turd.

There are lots of female tattoo artists, and even more female piercing artists. I had a female do my PA. But I assure you, you cannot maintain an erection while getting a needle stuck through the head of your dick. I also challenge anyone that thinks they can maintain an erection while getting it tattooed.

There are lots of female tattoo artists, and even more female piercing artists. I had a female do my PA. But I assure you, you cannot maintain an erection while getting a needle stuck through the head of your dick. I also challenge anyone that thinks they can maintain an erection while getting it tattooed.

No thanks, you can win hands down and I'm just fine with it. LOL

From what I've heard it varies based on the person. I know a few people who swear that it gave them an erection, while a few others who say it turtled so far in they thought it was going to become a tail. All I know for sure, is getting it tattooed will hurt like hell, but will heal faster, while getting it pierced will be quick, but will take forever to heal. Either way, she gives freezies after piercings, so who can turn that down?

I am fucking crying i am laughing so hard read this shit. Halft wit, i agree, got to remember the doomsday thing.....LMFAO. And no piercing the dick for me!!

jesus you guys are pussies.. i used to have a PA.. didn't hurt at all.. pros, chicks dig it.. it does help stimulate the g spot... cons.. you dont piss straight anymore, you spray lol... also when you take it out you deal with a bit of a indent on your dick like when chicks take out belly button piercings.. it does subside over the years....

its been a good 8 years since i have had mine out... i like to piss standing at home and that's not an option when you have it.. lmao

for those of you who are on the border of doing it.. stop being a pussy and try something new..

jesus you guys are pussies.. i used to have a PA.. didn't hurt at all.. pros, chicks dig it.. it does help stimulate the g spot... cons.. you dont piss straight anymore, you spray lol... also when you take it out you deal with a bit of a indent on your dick like when chicks take out belly button piercings.. it does subside over the years....

its been a good 8 years since i have had mine out... i like to piss standing at home and that's not an option when you have it.. lmao

for those of you who are on the border of doing it.. stop being a pussy and try something new..
Man, I cant stand and pee at home with it in or out. Its been 5 years since I took it out, and I pee in two different directions. If im very careful, I can put my finger over the bottom hole and twist my dick upside down, then maybe I wont pee on thr floor.
Another thing, I cant shoot my load as far anymore. My pee hole is stretched way out.

Back