Progress pics Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) HGH & diet

I'm getting ready to order some GHRP 6 and cjc to really compare it vs GH in a couple of weeks also Mr P.

It is costing me $125 per month to run the GH during my "on" time. Have not figured out the cost on the GHRP 6 and CJC yet.

it will probably cost you the same for both ghrp6 with cjc $125.00, but will last you up to 2 months rather 1 kit of gh will last a month

Ya I'd do him!! Lol

I'm available now :D

REALLY! You want? Then you pay now!! :)

I can't believe you jimbo, you're supposed to charge, not do it for free...C'mon man, your killin the business for all us Malewhores out there.... :flipoffha

Nice...Great work man....your dedication shows..

thxs brother you look awesome in your avi, I guess you're on GH too? lol

Looking big as usual P, just don't take the gh too far and get one of these.

roncoleman1.jpg

Last edited:
lol, tell me about it :help: hey when are you jumping into gh lifter and feel young again old man:D you're about to blow up in your avi looking great yourself bro, glad to see your here

thxs brother you look awesome in your avi, I guess you're on GH too? lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks...Yes sir im 47 been running just 2iu,s/day for bout 2 yrs now..i run similar to you with im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) all year and throw in the occasional tren/winny throughout the year. Us "old folk" gotta keep up with the youngsters..LOL

thxs brother you look awesome in your avi, I guess you're on GH too? lol

Thanks...Yes sir im 47 been running just 2iu,s/day for bout 2 yrs now..i run similar to you with im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) all year and throw in the occasional tren/winny throughout the year. Us "old folk" gotta keep up with the youngsters..LOL[/QUOTE]

lol, damn brother you look 25:eek2: but a 25 would love to look like you

Last edited:
lol, tell me about it :help: hey when are you jumping into gh lifter and feel young again old man:D you're about to blow up in your avi looking great yourself bro, glad to see your here

thanks, I've actually been competing in powerlifting and haven't lifted for muscle size in awhile. I do miss hitting a bunch of reps and sets and getting a huge pump.

thanks, I've actually been competing in powerlifting and haven't lifted for muscle size in awhile. I do miss hitting a bunch of reps and sets and getting a huge pump.

Do the 5 X 10's, your already advanced so it shouldn't be a problem for u.. Arnolds was a fan of those.

Looking thick, bro. How did you measure your BF%?

Thanks, I test my BF with calipers, I use the Parillo metod.

Last edited:
Thanks...Yes sir im 47 been running just 2iu,s/day for bout 2 yrs now..i run similar to you with im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) all year and throw in the occasional tren/winny throughout the year. Us "old folk" gotta keep up with the youngsters..LOL

lol, damn brother you look 25:eek2: but a 25 would love to look like you[/QUOTE]

NIce work bro - you look really hard, lean and full. How do you compare the 5 iu tpo the 2 iu/day? any noticeable difference. I've been on 2 for 8 months, now off altogether and ready to jump back on. I feel like i am getting GH gut, but it may be just that I am bulking and eating a ton (5000Cal) of food. I also quit doing abs cause I got an umbilical hernia - getting that fixed in 2 weeks...:)

NIce work bro - you look really hard, lean and full. How do you compare the 5 iu tpo the 2 iu/day? any noticeable difference. I've been on 2 for 8 months, now off altogether and ready to jump back on. I feel like i am getting GH gut, but it may be just that I am bulking and eating a ton (5000Cal) of food. I also quit doing abs cause I got an umbilical hernia - getting that fixed in 2 weeks...:)

Jump to 4ius ed bro, you are experienced, I haven't noticed GH gut at all, I would think yours it's due to the high cal amount, U trying to bulk I assume, right ?
How's your cardio routine ?
maybe your diet needs tweeking

Last edited:
Can you share your shoulder routine? I can't seem to make much progress there and yours look like boulders.

Delts are divided into 3 muscle groups anterior, lateral, and posterior.

To get that ripped shoulder look, the best thing you can do is lean out as much as you can, you don't need to do go heavy when u do your reps, a simple lightweight 30 lbs dumdbell with 50 reps & short range of motion will significantly be effective, here is how I do my shoulder killer workout routine:

sets / rep / weight

front raise.......2 / 20/ 30
1/10/30

lateral raise.....2 / 20 / 30
1/10/30
rear delt bent
over barbell
row.................2 / 25 / 100

military press...1 / 50 / 80

Simple, but efective routine for me.

Last edited:
Jump to 4ius ed bro, you are experienced, I haven't noticed GH gut at all, I would think yours it's due to the high cal amount, U trying to bulk I assume, right ?
How's your cardio routine ?
maybe your diet needs tweeking

Done! 4 ed for me - got enuf for 2 months then need to reorder. Cant wait to see if I can gain some and lean out a bit! Thanks for the suggestion Mr. P (BTW that's my nickname at the office - LOL)

Delts are divided into 3 muscle groups anterior, lateral, and posterior.

To get that ripped shoulder look, the best thing you can do is lean out as much as you can, you don't need to do go heavy when u do your reps, a simple lightweight 30 lbs dumdbell with 50 reps & short range of motion will significantly be effective, here is how I do my shoulder killer workout routine:

sets / rep / weight

front raise.......3 / 50 / 30

lateral raise.....3 / 50 / 30

rear delt bent
over barbell
row.................2 / 50 / 100

military press...2 / 50 / 80

Simple, but efective routine for me.

Mr P I tried just the front and side raises tonight - JESUS thats tough! I could only make it to 20 reps then did rest pause to 50...with 15lbs! oh well good to have a target to shoot for!

:bawling: lol but gets the job done,

Definitely not hatin' P! With boulders like that you prove it works!

I may give that routine a shot - but for now my delts are on maintenance. They're that one muscle group for me that just seems to grow even if I look at a weight, so I'm trying to bring my arms up before I kill em!

Mr P I tried just the front and side raises tonight - JESUS thats tough! I could only make it to 20 reps then did rest pause to 50...with 15lbs! oh well good to have a target to shoot for!

Damn, I just realized I had a typo on the amount of reps, I do 3 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 30 lbs, the last set is 10 reps.

Sorry Brother, didn't mean to overwork u there...but yes, if u have to rest, don't let it be more than a min and a half.

At first is a bit hard, but withing no time you'll be able to do 30 lbs.

Definitely not hatin' P! With boulders like that you prove it works!

I may give that routine a shot - but for now my delts are on maintenance. They're that one muscle group for me that just seems to grow even if I look at a weight, so I'm trying to bring my arms up before I kill em!

your a big guy, all u need is to up your cals, so your arms can grow.

Last edited:
Back