Progress pics Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) HGH & diet

Damn, I just realized I had a typo on the maount of reps, I do 3 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 30 lbs, the last set is 10 reps.

Sorry Brother, didn't mean to overwork u there...but yes, if u have to rest, don't let it be more than a min and a half.

At first is a bit hard, but withing no time you'll be able to do 30 lbs.

your a big guy, all u need is to up your cals, so your arms can grow.

Yeah in time - I used to never specifically target arms - my coach would give us shit about 'beach muscles'. So my delts are a little big relative to my arms from power cleans/clean and press, but I'm workin' on it! 4500 calories a day right now - maybe I'll be 'P status' one day! :D

Yeah in time - I used to never specifically target arms - my coach would give us shit about 'beach muscles'. So my delts are a little big relative to my arms from power cleans/clean and press, but I'm workin' on it! 4500 calories a day right now - maybe I'll be 'P status' one day! :D

ha! look who's talking you look great man the only problem I see is you need a tan :Dlol

look fellas, if your trying to bulk than this method of high reps is not for you, this high reps is best for when trying to cut, and even so, going high on reps you still can bulk if you do high reps heavier weight.

look fellas, if your trying to bulk than this method of high reps is not for you, this high reps is best for when trying to cut, and even so, going high on reps you still can bulk if you do high reps heavier weight.

thanks for the clarifications, bro. my trainer has me do burnout sets of 50 or 100 reps on leg day, but its with low weight - or Id never make it. Burns like hell tho - I can feel growth comin on!

thanks for the clarifications, bro. my trainer has me do burnout sets of 50 or 100 reps on leg day, but its with low weight - or Id never make it. Burns like hell tho - I can feel growth comin on!

Sounds fun haha - has your squat improved at all working with the trainer, Lean?

Back