Proline gear and Elitefitness.....

I had a bad experience ordering from him back when his rep was supposingly "golden".

Also, there were rumors that all his gear was nothing but weak test prop. Every injectible was just watered down prop.

Where have you all been? Proline is a scammer... Go ahead and send him a donation a see what happens..:rolleyes:

maxmurph said:
het boyz,
virtually every thread on Elite regarding Proline gear says "stay away"
i hear things like turn around time is terrible, gear is under dosed, bad customer service etc.....

let me make it clear, i have no expierence with Proline...i am interested in some higher dosed gear.

i guess my question really is.....the threads i read here on the worlds greates board STEROIDOLOGY, are much more positive and confidence inspiring. why the large disparagy between Elites take on Proline, and ours?

just curious....

god bless all

He fucked me up with almost 400 bucks.

proline Winstrol (winny) seems good. i got some on way.

i'll find out when i use it. friend of mine did a good cycle and not a

bad experiance. just that when its in ur body part it crystalizes and

becomes a lil bump. stays in for few days.

LethalJin said:
proline Winstrol (winny) seems good. i got some on way.

i'll find out when i use it. friend of mine did a good cycle and not a

bad experiance. just that when its in ur body part it crystalizes and

becomes a lil bump. stays in for few days.

I take it you did not read this whole thread....

this has been over for a while...lol... he even came back trying to start up again claiming he was in the hospital for a month... and that he would repay everyone with their gear, but not their cash... but that doesn't explain the bunk gear he sold for 2-3 months before he scammed and the fact that he was away for more than a month...

Latest thing I heard (from a reliable vet) had something to do with federal involvement and cooperation. Nuff said. Lethal, if you actually have PL shit headed your way I would make sure you don't have anything else in the house!

yeah, some thought he was helping Law Enforcement too when he came back, but i doubt they ask the cooperation of a DEALER to catch USERS... but hey, what do i know...lol... could of been a bigger picture to it?

thorsky said:
Latest thing I heard (from a reliable vet) had something to do with federal involvement and cooperation. Nuff said. Lethal, if you actually have PL shit headed your way I would make sure you don't have anything else in the house!

nope i havent ordered anything yet. was about to tho. good to know what a scammer he was/is.

I'm new the board never heard of proline but would like to check it out could someone point me in the right direction?

tough7 said:
I'm new the board never heard of proline but would like to check it out could someone point me in the right direction?

First off........ go read the "rules" now, you can not ask for a source like that, you will get banned next time you try to pull something like that.

Secondly......have you not read this thread, PL turned scammer, you do know what that means don't you..... :confused:

after reading more of the board forget pointing me in right direction not knowing seams to be the right direction.

Back