proline

pegasis

has anyone heard if proline labs is still around. i have a rather large pending order with him and cant seem to get in touch with him. is anyone else having this problem. what should i do

2and a half weeks, last email i got from him he said it would go out wednesday and since then no contact at all

I have same prob,west union shows funds picked up over a week ago,no reply to emails nothin!

You guys still having problems? I keep emailing him and not getting anything back either. He confirmed my order march 4th and still havent received anything. I emailed him a few times then he finally emailed me back and said he would email me a tracking # the next day and nothing now 4 days later. I dont think proline is a scammer or anything, I just wish he would let me know what the hell is going on, and a good ship date. He claims 5 day t/a and I've never gotten it within that period of time. Let me know if you guys finally received your gear, then maybe I can calculate the same t/a with mine.

This is normal for him... Not surprised at all

to hear about the long TA time and poor email

communication... He has always came thru, but

no one likes not getting a reply or waiting 3 plus

weeks for their package to come thru...

Proline likes to take more orders than he can handle and the customers suffer for it when they get an extreme lack of communication from him (in many cases).

Fast at taking your money and slow at everything else. Kinda like a friend you lend money to who decides to just pay you back whenever they feel like doing it regardless at how long its been.

I guess for some PL is all they have. So if you deal with him, don't expect your gear anytime soon.

odd, I emailed him yesterday placing an order. Got an email today with nor prob. He also sent an email saying that he is having trouble with his current address so he is changing his email. DO NOT ASK ME FOR HIS NEW ADDY, I WILL NOT GIVE IT!

why would you place an order with him if he isnt filling prior orders for people in the last month?

i got my stuff from him in a week after receving funds on my order last month. i hear it can go either way with him.

I had three different orders with him and each time it took over 6 weeks.

There are other labs just as good so why wait for his slow service poor communication? :confused:

PL is done. His service has gone down the shitter yet again. Some guys are waiting 7 weeks now with nothing! I have a bunch of his shit now and it is so haneously underdosed, it's comical. 150mg/day of his tren and I'm just starting to feel it. I started at 75mg/day 4 weeks ago and got nothing! Making my own....as I type! ;)

Bimmer said:
odd, I emailed him yesterday placing an order. Got an email today with nor prob. He also sent an email saying that he is having trouble with his current address so he is changing his email. DO NOT ASK ME FOR HIS NEW ADDY, I WILL NOT GIVE IT!
He responds fast when receiving an order (taking money), but see what happens when you email back in two weeks wondering what the status is of your order.

hayez said:
why would you place an order with him if he isnt filling prior orders for people in the last month?

I placed the order before I read this thread. And I dont see why everyone is bad mouthing him. You are buying something illegal. Things come up, you people act as if he is the only source like this. If you dont want to take the risk of waiting then go to your local gym dealer and pay $200 for a bottle of test.Honestly is this the only source you had to wait a while sometimes to get your shit? Every other source there is also can fuck up and does. Dont tell me otherwise.

Back