Votes: 22 55.0%
  • cypinate

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • other please list other

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

jarbulldog

bulldog god
of the three tests listed (prop, enanthate, or cypinate) which do people get the best gains from? i know prop is fast acting and the other take more time really kick in. which do people think is the strongest, and what i mean by that 100mg of prop better then 100mg of eneanthate or is a 100mg of cypinate better?

As for other....

You left out the derivatives of Propionate...I marked other because I used a lot of Sustanon250 and the cocktail is too good to split up.

• Testosterone Propionate
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate
  • Testosterone Isocaporate
  • Testosterone Decanoate
  • Testosterone Enanthate
  • Testosterone Cypionate

sustanon.gif

I understood that there were only 4 esters in Sustanon...?
IMO, all tests do pretty much the same thing - some just do it sooner. I prefer the ease of administration (once or twice weekly) of cyp and enan.

Re: As for other....

ProFire said:
You left out the derivatives of Propionate...I marked other because I used a lot of Sustanon250 and the cocktail is too good to split up.

• Testosterone Propionate
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate
  • Testosterone Isocaporate
  • Testosterone Decanoate
  • Testosterone Enanthate
  • Testosterone Cypionate

sustanon.gif

What do you mean by "You left out the derivatives of Propionate"......I hope you didn't mean all the ones you listed are derivatives of Prop.

cyp and eth are my favorites and to close to the same thing for me to care which one i would use

it's all test w/ a different delivery system. it depends on your goals. if you're running tren then i would go w/ prop- ED /EOD injections.

tren/prop rocks

i love enanthate, i have always had great results with it.. i like prop but don't wanna feel like more of a pin cushion than i already am..

Of the listed, 100mg of prop is the best mg for mg as it contains less ester and more test. Personally I love prop, but get sick of the ED injects. But in the end, test is test. I do not notice appreciable differences between the different esters if blood levels are kept constant.

Back