PSL gray top HGH bloods (stay tuned)

pics removed of packaging

I see the skepticism 49er and will do my best to either put that to rest or confirm it. I have been researching the tests and how places have been tricking them. I found that to fool the serum test sources are using dead or ineffectively created hgh that will test high in serum but WILL NOT do chit in your body because it's not a viable form of growth. That being said, those forms will not raise IGF. So I will be testing serum to ensure hgh is present, as well as IGF to make sure it is being processed through the body. I will also be running it to feel for symptoms.

The only scenario in which any growth will pass this testing is if the supplier has put an ineffective hgh copy to fool the serum, some igf, as well as some ANTI diuretics which will replicate the cts and swelling. All three of these things would make a very hard to beat fake, but I highly doubt any supplier out there is that involved to nail all three. Rest assured, the truth will come out, I'm no slouch when it comes to being thorough and every step will be documented. The results of this test will be shouted from the rooftops, good or bad.

Last edited:
I am also reading that TRUE naturally produced IGF from hgh takes a few days to be produced. So if I were to test 3 hours post injection and get a really high IGF it could be just igf in the bottle where as if I did 10iu for 2 days I should get a genuinely elevated IGF.

Any input or advice on how to do the IGF test? I plan on 10iu IM and then 3 hours later serum test, but I'm not convinced this is the best way to do an IGF test.

I am also reading that TRUE naturally produced IGF from hgh takes a few days to be produced. So if I were to test 3 hours post injection and get a really high IGF it could be just igf in the bottle where as if I did 10iu for 2 days I should get a genuinely elevated IGF.

Any input or advice on how to do the IGF test? I plan on 10iu IM and then 3 hours later serum test, but I'm not convinced this is the best way to do an IGF test.

I'm not certain about how to test for it, but IGF-1 synthesis is much quicker than a few days...it's actually the reason behind postWO gh injections. When exo slin + exo GH are both present the liver synthesizes systemic IGF-1 which is most useful postWO when nutrients are being shuttled to the damaged muscle group(s). This is why I wonder why people bother using GH without insulin, other than (minor, compared to other options) fat loss and health benefits you're missing out on the primary bodybuilding goal - hyperplasia via elevated IGF-1

I'm not certain about how to test for it, but IGF-1 synthesis is much quicker than a few days...it's actually the reason behind postWO gh injections. When exo slin + exo GH are both present the liver synthesizes systemic IGF-1 which is most useful postWO when nutrients are being shuttled to the damaged muscle group(s). This is why I wonder why people bother using GH without insulin, other than (minor, compared to other options) fat loss and health benefits you're missing out on the primary bodybuilding goal - hyperplasia via elevated IGF-1

Thanks for the info. Maybe that was just some misinformation I was reading. Either way, I think a serum, IGF, and use will tell the full story. I'm not one to get all excited over nothing because I'm invested. Truth will be told. So far PSL has been excellent with communication, explaining the process, and shipments are well packed and timely in manor.

Inhaus your one smart mofo! Good move on igf I never did it because I wasn't willing to spend the extra cash this will be very helpful for everyone. I don't know the protocol but I'd be on at least a few days before testing so you leave no doubts. You see with pharma hgh there is no need for testing you will no in a few days if you got fake, you will see real results within the first week. I'm glad your doing this I don't think anyone else has openly done this extensive testing everyone is happy with seeing high hgh test above 20 and stay satisfied.

Inhaus your one smart mofo! Good move on igf I never did it because I wasn't willing to spend the extra cash this will be very helpful for everyone. I don't know the protocol but I'd be on at least a few days before testing so you leave no doubts. You see with pharma hgh there is no need for testing you will no in a few days if you got fake, you will see real results within the first week. I'm glad your doing this I don't think anyone else has openly done this extensive testing everyone is happy with seeing high hgh test above 20 and stay satisfied.

yea, I'm considering doing two days in a row 10iu first thing in morning, or possibly day 1 5iuam 5iupm day 2 10iuam (tests 3 hours later). There should be no doubt the serum and igf should be elevated and even on lesser quality generics I should be feeling some sides at those doses from what I've heard.

Ya I don't get the whole cts sides yes it is a side but I don't agree it should be so dam intense where you can't sleep. I got that from any dose of generics and when I did seros I only got slight cts o where near the pain caused by the other and real changes in the first week good luck looking forward to this.

Ya I don't get the whole cts sides yes it is a side but I don't agree it should be so dam intense where you can't sleep. I got that from any dose of generics and when I did seros I only got slight cts o where near the pain caused by the other and real changes in the first week good luck looking forward to this.

that I can understand though, different quality raws will result in different sides. take that dnp I did for example, I paid a premium to the best known dude in the biz and everyone says his chit is underdosed cus there are little sides blah blah. That stuff ROCKED the lbs off me and I barely felt anything as far as negative sides, it was very comfortable. His explanation is that he uses cleaner materials and puts extra supporting things in to help with sides and effects. I don't give a fuk if you can get dnp for dirt cheap I'm buying this expensive stuff if I get half a mind to use it again. I figure it COULD be the same thing with hgh, cleaner pharma stuff might just be cleaner and designed to have the absolute highest effect with minimal sides where as these generics might just be made by a dude who BARELY knows how to make hgh let alone worry about what methods turn out more or less negative sides or positive effects... Obviously just speculating but I don't see heavy sides on one or the other to be indicative of bunk or not necessarily.

This is the big question I need to hunt down a definite answer to... the consensus on other forums is widely that IGF builds up and needs time to read elevated meaning running it for weeks before testing... If anyone has a definitive answer on how to run an IGF test please share that info, the last thing I want to do is run a test in a way that people aren't in agreement on the procedure.

If you are on 1 week there is no way your igf shouldn't be elevated use at least 10iu for 3 days I'd say all week but it's your $

yea, I'm considering doing two days in a row 10iu first thing in morning, or possibly day 1 5iuam 5iupm day 2 10iuam (tests 3 hours later). There should be no doubt the serum and igf should be elevated and even on lesser quality generics I should be feeling some sides at those doses from what I've heard.

That's right - to get the best results you should test 3 hours after the injection... and if you really want to go the extra mile
you could test before the injection... then 3 hours after the injection.

You most likely already know, or have a general idea of this... but some people say intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
work the same... but there is a difference.

The "bioavailability" is better with subcutaneous at 75% vs. 63% with intramuscular.

Also - there will always be inconsistencies with every test due to the following... injection timing, dosage, diet, current levels of amino acid degrading
enzyme responsible for HGH degradation, potential immune response and so on.

However - inconsistencies does not mean it's ok to be so far off, that you question the product... I'm just saying you will always see a slight variation
from test to test.

This is true with two people running the same HGH... and ever the same person, with two different tests running the same HGH.

Have fun, and keep us posted. :D

Last edited:
That's right - to get the best results you should test 3 hours after the injection... and if you really want to go the extra mile
you could test before the injection... then 3 hours after the injection.

You most likely already know, or have a general idea of this... but some people say intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
work the same... but there is a difference.

The "bioavailability" is better with subcutaneous at 75% vs. 63% with intramuscular.

Also - there will always be inconsistencies with every test due to the following... injection timing, dosage, diet, current levels of amino acid degrading
enzyme responsible for HGH degradation, potential immune response and so on.

However - inconsistencies does not mean it's ok to be so far off, that you question the product... I'm just saying you will always see a slight variation
from test to test.

This is true with two people running the same HGH... and ever the same person, with two different tests running the same HGH.

Have fun, and keep us posted. :D

I understand the results will vary and I hope everyone reading this does as well. I am simply looking for an elevated serum and IGF indicating there IS hgh in it and it IS being processed through the body creating elevated IGF. Beyond that, the potency will be logged by use... Likely with my friend's wife honestly, she's low bf and ready, I'm not quite where I want to be (hoping for september.)

Repo, I know the routine for the serum test is best 3 hours post IM injection, but are you saying that is fine as well for IGF? Should I do 2 days in a row with 10iu each day before the test? Also I was considering having my.. friend's wife do the test since she could use it as a jumpstart to her run on it, would it be good for her to do 5iu/day instead of 10? if that's too complicated I'll just do it, not a big deal but it would be less of a waste for her to.

Last edited:
(...)

my.. friend's wife do the test since she could use it as a jumpstart to her run on it, would it be good for her to do 5iu/day instead of 10?

(...)

If she's going to do the test have her pin 10iu also, in order to compare apples to apples (sort of, different people = different results as repo mentioned)

5iu vs 10iu will not be 1:2 serum results in the same person but 10iu vs 10iu will yield something you can compare between two people

quick update, the last package landed today. I will say at this point PSL's shipping is INSANELY safe. I can pretty much say you will NOT get any gray top hgh seized, there's just no way. It is packaged as a completely different product and is completely unlabeled as hgh and relabeled as a cosmetic product, looks professional as hell and completely mimics a different product. As far as shipping goes I can't imagine any company stealth packaging any better. Shipping was super fast for psl to get it out but registered mail is slow. Now that it's in my hands I am just going to wait to get my trt dialed in where I don't mess with this near a bloodwork day and I'll do the test. Hopefully some time in the next two weeks. Will update then. Pretty sure I'm gonna do the test not my wife and I'll be doing 10iu split am/pm one day, then 10iu the next morning in one shot followed by both the serum and IGF test 3 hours later. Will post results. I also have PSL Test E and some other things coming and Once dialed in on trt I'm going to test PSL test E dosing compared to my pharma test to see if it's consistently dosed for trt use.

Last edited:
quick update, the last package landed today. I will say at this point PSL's shipping is INSANELY safe. I can pretty much say you will NOT get any gray top hgh seized, there's just no way. It is packaged as a completely different product and is completely unlabeled as hgh and relabeled as a cosmetic product, looks professional as hell and completely mimics a different product. As far as shipping goes I can't imagine any company stealth packaging any better. Shipping was super fast for psl to get it out but registered mail is slow. Now that it's in my hands I am just going to wait to get my trt dialed in where I don't mess with this near a bloodwork day and I'll do the test. Hopefully some time in the next two weeks. Will update then. Pretty sure I'm gonna do the test not my wife and I'll be doing 10iu split am/pm one day, then 10iu the next morning in one shot followed by both the serum and IGF test 3 hours later. Will post results. I also have PSL Test E and some other things coming and Once dialed in on trt I'm going to test PSL test E dosing compared to my pharma test to see if it's consistently dosed for trt use.

Looking forward to the results. Which Test E did you get? Enorm or Euro?

some things came up, going to take more time than I had thought. probably 3 weeks from now realistically. fwiw I have a friend locally who got some gray tops as well and anecdotally said they are g2g. take that for what it's worth, no bloods for that, but I know he has gray tops and heard it directly from his mouth. be patient bloods will come, sorry for the delay.

That does not look like HGH in those vials, I have not seen many kinds but mine is always little small donut-like cakes in the bottom of the vial, kinda packed down into and little cake, not a loose powder, and there is MUCH less of the stuff. I get Jintropin with the verified labels and it does not look like that stuff at all. HGH has a very short half life and I think I have seen some other guys running tests on this board. Blood levels of igf should move up shortly afar injection. I think HGH has something like a 30 min half life.

best of luck, thanks for taking time to share.

That does not look like HGH in those vials, I have not seen many kinds but mine is always little small donut-like cakes in the bottom of the vial, kinda packed down into and little cake, not a loose powder, and there is MUCH less of the stuff. I get Jintropin with the verified labels and it does not look like that stuff at all. HGH has a very short half life and I think I have seen some other guys running tests on this board. Blood levels of igf should move up shortly afar injection. I think HGH has something like a 30 min half life.

best of luck, thanks for taking time to share.

It can vary from a packed powder to a loose powder....there's blood work all over the internet showing that these greys are top notch.

Back