louman

Currently on psl
Test e
Npp
Mast prop

Strengrh, energy and recoverey are all up
No pip at all. Gear draws out like water and is smooth as butter

Putting my second order for rest of cycle

Only downside is I wish it were a bit quod let on getting here but we can't get into that too much on he forum

But I understand they are much busier Than my previous sources

I'm really happy to hear this louman. Anytime you need something send me a message. Euro Pharmacies is what I use personally. How long have you been on cycle for?

First cycle was from local source united labs

This is my first time using EP pharma

I am planning to run another cycle from them
Either test/anadrol/mast

Or anavar/mast/test

I'm really happy to hear this louman. Anytime you need something send me a message. Euro Pharmacies is what I use personally. How long have you been on cycle for?

Could you see if there's anything psl can d to carry mast enanthate?
I would be interested in that.

Want to cruise on test/mast but less injections
And higher dose anavar possibly?

used them for 4 months...guys got great communication..and do whatever it takes to make the transaction smooth. I even sent them the wrong amount of money and they still sent me my gear and just told me send the money with my next order! Good shit PSL.

Asked PSL this a while back bro. He said this is not something they're working on..at least in the near future.

Dang I love mast just wish I didn't have to do eod injections
But at least they have a solid product

Veins popping out and energy is amazing
I say fuck rest days on this cycle don't need em

Very happy to see this and no surprise :)

click on my link rto get $50 off deal price PLUS Free Express shipping with my private code :)

i ordered their EP line. i hope to receive it soon, i have been off cycle for over a year and cant wait to try them out

Interesting thread....Used AML for 2 cycles and thought of changing it up for my summer cycle. Looking at Sustanon, masteron and Var. 6'5, 240lbs, 8.5% bf

Interesting thread....Used AML for 2 cycles and thought of changing it up for my summer cycle. Looking at Sustanon, masteron and Var. 6'5, 240lbs, 8.5% bf

Bro trust me use this lab. No pip and dosed properly
This is my 4th lab and so far my favorite. Lift on good, feeling awesome, more energy and never sore
My strength is good up and I'm trainin like a moron skipping rest days and overdoing it Becasue this get is making feel incredible.

Back