Psl labs :( got it today finally but was :(

well theres a difference, an xbox is as simple as going to the store and getting help there, we're dealing with steroids here, its my first time buying cycling, so the whole process is almost taboo to me, on the other hand , here, I got experienced members who can help me, all I was asking was for help, not for a smart ass
No... there isn't a difference. When you make a transaction, whether online or in person, the process begins the same way. You contact the other party FIRST and work it out. If it can't be worked out, then you take further actions.

You don't make a company or individual look bad over something which they had no control, until you have attempted to resolve it with them first.

Thanks so much for all the Smart input in this matter Guys !! - i Admire Ology family !

I'll address more very soon , but if this claim is legit - it's first time in our career :)

And yes - 10ml vials are extremly hard to damage.Especially with our Super Safe pack. Methods.

hrom - your issue is being verified and addressed shortly - most likely you'll be resent.

BTW .. about the video taping solution :) - if someone wants and is good at reverse scamming - will fool the camera easily (opening repacked shipment)

Im cool and reasonable man - but hrom's (newbie) thread sounds kinda damaging to us - at least it's Subject ... (thread contents on the contrary :) )

I understand that some Guys aren't aware of "procedures" on such issues , but it's kindda COMMON sense to deal with such problem with the "shopkeeper" first .. LOL

Im aware of the reverse ..... thing , but 90% of cases ?? Shit !! I think i'll have to edit my site's terms :)

pics dont really work, id still call bullshit, take an empty vial , hit it off something so it cracks, and boom, i personally wouldn't supply free gear, unless the guy had a great record with me and orders thousands of dollars every month, but im not a lab so what do i know :p

I would probably do a 10% next order, or free shipping.

I got a few broken amps years ago from another source. I just threw them away and took my lumps. I also have dropped 2 10ml vials on my kitchen tile floor that shattered. I was bummed both times.

Anyway, lesson is this. ALWAYS keep extra on hand. ALWAYS...

Not damaging...not for me. Love what my gains are from you guys. Came packaged perfectly. Will be a customer from now on!!!

Thanks so much for all the Smart input in this matter Guys !! - i Admire Ology family !

I'll address more very soon , but if this claim is legit - it's first time in our career :)

And yes - 10ml vials are extremly hard to damage.Especially with our Super Safe pack. Methods.

hrom - your issue is being verified and addressed shortly - most likely you'll be resent.

BTW .. about the video taping solution :) - if someone wants and is good at reverse scamming - will fool the camera easily (opening repacked shipment)

Im cool and reasonable man - but hrom's (newbie) thread sounds kinda damaging to us - at least it's Subject ... (thread contents on the contrary :) )

I understand that some Guys aren't aware of "procedures" on such issues , but it's kindda COMMON sense to deal with such problem with the "shopkeeper" first .. LOL

Im aware of the reverse ..... thing , but 90% of cases ?? Shit !! I think i'll have to edit my site's terms :)

Agreed. I think the subject is what killed this thread from the start not the content inside. I only opened this thread because I. Thought it was going to be a bad review because of the headline. Awesome to see that it wasn't. Look forward to my order :)

I have no idea how PSL packages their goods for shipping but having ordered from several sources over the past few years some do a much better job than others. I've never had a broken vial but my most recent order (I'll keep the name out of it) did the worst and most flimsy job I'd ever seen and I was actually surprised nothing was broken. I have no doubt some people falsely claim that goods were damaged in shipping but I'd find it hard to believe the percentage is anywhere close to 90%. If a vendor has a reputation for packaging their goods well then I would be more suspicious of a damage claim. However, some vendors skimp on packaging and are bound to have more reports of broken vials.

I have no idea how PSL packages their goods for shipping but having ordered from several sources over the past few years some do a much better job than others. I've never had a broken vial but my most recent order (I'll keep the name out of it) did the worst and most flimsy job I'd ever seen and I was actually surprised nothing was broken. I have no doubt some people falsely claim that goods were damaged in shipping but I'd find it hard to believe the percentage is anywhere close to 90%. If a vendor has a reputation for packaging their goods well then I would be more suspicious of a damage claim. However, some vendors skimp on packaging and are bound to have more reports of broken vials.
I'm not sure if we're on the same page or I just misunderstood what you are saying.

When I said 90%+ I was referring to the percenatge of false claims, regarding just the claims, not total shipments. In other words, if X amount of total shipments go out for the month and 10 people claim a busted vial, 9 of them are probably lying, IMO.

First I wanna apologize to psl for not contacting them first before I posted on here , second I wanna update everyone on what's going on thus far there has been great communication from psls side so I thank them for that I will keep updating

Yeah bro..always start with the lowest person chain of command wise. Lowest level contact from source before publicly asking for help. Then you come back and give a bump (or not) for the great service you got and how they exceeded ur expectations. :beertoast

its common courtesy...

First I wanna apologize to psl for not contacting them first before I posted on here , second I wanna update everyone on what's going on thus far there has been great communication from psls side so I thank them for that I will keep updating

what i expected ;-)

They have packaging better than anyone else. I find it hard to believe a vial would crack. Im not saying I don't believe you but I don't want others to think that this is something that is likely to happen. They went out of their way in my opinion to keep their stuff safe from damages. Plus it is rude to post something like this on a open board. If their are problems you should contact them directly not a whole bunch of random people on a forum. Just from the pictures ive seen I can tell its great packaging on the freebies they sent out to contest winners.

Thank you...and you're right...we take GREAT care in making sure we package things as well as possible in order to maintain the integrity of the contents and well as minimize the chance of detection.

I hope for the best but stay prepared for the worst. I feel like video taping is more believeable than taking a picture after you've already opened it up.

You can do that if you wish, but you may be overdoing it a bit. As far as PSL is concerned, we evaluate each situation indivdiually and in most cases we will replace any broken products, but it is HIGHLY unlikely an entire kit of GH would ever end up broken. First of all, a kit does not come in a single bottle...it comes in 10 vials of 10 IU each, so if a single vial was broken, it would be $25 in damage, not $250. Regardless, I have never heard anyone say their GH was broken. GH is sold in small, hard vials. In order for them to break while in the packaging, something extremely heavy would need to be dropped on it. They would not break just by someone dropping the package. While postmen can sometimes be rough with their packages, I don't think any of them would intentionally drop a 100+ lbs box on top of a small package like GH.

Thanks, but I would like to ask you how long it took you to recieve your package. We can look up these records ourselves, but I would like to hear your answer. The reason I ask is because you started this thread by implying you had waited a unreasonably long period of time before recieving your order. It was obvious that this was a planned move on your part. Only after saying this did you go on to state your primary complaint about the broken vial.

After reading 100's and 100's of posts similar to this from many different UGL's, I have often found that when something goes wrong with a customer's order, instead of the customer handling the problem appropriately, they become paranoid and attempt to legitimize their claim by making further negative statements about the company or its products, as you did in your OP. The customer feels as though his claim is more likely to be believed if he says multiple negatuve things about the company. In this case, you implied that you had waited for longer than you should have to recieve your order, expressing obvious disapproval over your wait time.

So, with that said, how long did you wait to recieve your order after the funds were recieved by PSL? Please answer truthfully, as it is easily confirmed by checking the delivery records. I am sorry to place you on the spot like this, but when claims are made with intention to portary PSL in a negative light, I will ALWAYS do my best to confirm the validity of such statements. So, how long did you wait?

THX For great input on this Heavy !!

But it's not over-lost yet ... We'll verify "the proof" and decide on the resolution Right Away.

Back