PSL oxandrolone (anavar) AND drostanolone prop (masteron) LABMAX TEST RESULTS GTG!

jozifp103

Got myself some labmax test tubes to test some of the gear I'm currently running. Often people say "most anavar is faked with winny etc.." or "half of the masteron out there is just test prop". I'm sure you've heard it. I wanted to end the speculation and get peace of mind at the same time. I never truly doubted PSL, but a confirmation is never a bad thing. To sum up the tests, I am happy to say for myself and othersm that both products are 100% GOOD TO GO. You will see in the pictures.

First off here's a link to the LabMax Steroid Identification Color Chart use it to compare with my results.

First test: Masteron prop
View attachment 560248
Results were observed and captured within a minute of administering to the test vials. Vial "A" should turn bright green, and vial "B" should turn yellow orange.
View attachment 560249
Under PROPER uv lighting, the solution should show orange in color. I bought my UV light directly from the labmax website so it's the proper wavelength. It was near impossible for me to get a good picture of the orange color because of the strong "glare" from the uv light. It was very easy to see in person. I'm not sure if these pictures are worth showing, but either way maybe someone can see the orange. I could see it in person but the camera wouldn't pick it up with all the light. I tried different lighting/angles but no luck.
View attachment 560251View attachment 560252View attachment 560253

Anavar next!

Second test: oxandrolone (anavar)
View attachment 560254

Ok so with the anavar I put in 1/8th of a 10mg tab which is what they tell you to do in the instructions. It works best with 1-3mg so I used my pill cutter and cut the tab into 1/4ths then shaved off about half. Then i ground it up and funneled it into the tube. The directions say give it 15 mins to react before observing results.

After 15mins the solution should be a yellow-green and match the color dash on the test tube. If it were winstrol (stanozolol) the solution would be olive green and match the stanozolol color dash. If it were dianabol it would instantly turn the solution dark brown.

Results after 15mins:View attachment 560255

As you can see both products are GOOD TO GO! Thank you PSL!

It doesn't tell you if the potency of product is accurate though.

Very true, however we know what to expect from a given compound diet and training pending. So if you know the gear is good and diet/training is on point, this gives you the foundation to judge the compound and how to dose.

Nice post man. Im sure many people including myself have read some of the negatives floating around the Internet about this lab or that lab. It goes to show that there will always be those trying to bash UGLs no matter what. I am guilty of doubting PSL myself, but the more I actually pay attention the more I see the truth.

The real test will be to get some primobolan- - see if it's actual primo and not eq or something

Very true, however we know what to expect from a given compound diet and training pending. So if you know the gear is good and diet/training is on point, this gives you the foundation to judge the compound and how to dose.

I'm not trying to start a big debate but most people don't know what the difference between good gear and bad gear is. Most never had good gear. I don't endorse anything. You can't these days. I've stuck up for ugls when people bashed on them with no proof of anything. I've done the same when people say its the shit with no proof. Really all that matters is if u are happy with your product.

Great post jozifp - It's nice to see a test like this!!!

It's funny - occasionally I'll receive messages (which is cool) asking me
what's good to order from PSL - and my answer is always the same... "what ever you need."

I personally don't even think twice about ordering anything from them... if I need it I get it.

I'm not trying to start a big debate but most people don't know what the difference between good gear and bad gear is. Most never had good gear. I don't endorse anything. You can't these days. I've stuck up for ugls when people bashed on them with no proof of anything. I've done the same when people say its the shit with no proof. Really all that matters is if u are happy with your product.

I see your point. I just wanted to point out that the var was in fact var, and not faked with winny, dbol, etc, which is often the case with some ugls. Same goes to subbing mast p with test p or something else. Happens too often and I found it comforting that PSL gives us genuine products.

However, I will say this. If the var was underdosed to any considerable degree, the test would not have worked. According to the website, anavar has a threshold of about 1mg. Any less and there would not be enough compound to react with the solution to give results. I used 1/8 of a 10mg tab, about 1.25mg. Being that close to the threshold, any underdosing would not have yielded results.

always solid to see tests done and that fact jozif about the 1mg anavar threshold was unknown to me... so labmax does give us a little more information then I had originally forseen

The oils are a bit more difficult as the threshold is somewhere around .3mg. You only need a tiny drop to get a reading, but near impossible to get an idea of potency.

The real test will be to get some primobolan- - see if it's actual primo and not eq or something

UGL's that do that are UGL's that are cheap and don't have the proper connections.

But you are right, sounds like a good idea.

I'm making a note. LABMAX + PRIMOBOLAN. :D

Second test: oxandrolone (anavar)
View attachment 560254

Ok so with the anavar I put in 1/8th of a 10mg tab which is what they tell you to do in the instructions. It works best with 1-3mg so I used my pill cutter and cut the tab into 1/4ths then shaved off about half. Then i ground it up and funneled it into the tube. The directions say give it 15 mins to react before observing results.

After 15mins the solution should be a yellow-green and match the color dash on the test tube. If it were winstrol (stanozolol) the solution would be olive green and match the stanozolol color dash. If it were dianabol it would instantly turn the solution dark brown.

Results after 15mins:View attachment 560255

As you can see both products are GOOD TO GO! Thank you PSL!

This is great! I started athread a few weeks back because I was scared to let my wife take anavar until we figured out if it was g2g. I had var from 2 diff places but now I know for sure. Not that I ever doubted PSL, I didn't want my wife to be bigger than me and bench pressing a bulldozer! Good stuff PSL and Growth!

Yes sir. As of tomorrow I'll be exactly 1 week into my cycle. Already noticing STRONG libido increases. Gotta love mast.

Cycle is
test prop 75mg ed
mast prop 100mg ed
var 80mg ed

Pumps from the anavar yet?

I think you need to kill it this cycle... Go mad with training, supersets, high reps.... Do your heavy days too in the same week!....

Keep your diet clean but eat a lot of clean food.... Do cardio.... and transform in 6 weeks.

:D

Last edited:
Back