PSL test e/ deca/ Tbol/ Anavar (var) cycle

DAY 19
First set back yesterday. Stomach ache plus lower back ache - which was probably linked and caused by going too heavy on back day on Sunday (I pb'd on every exercise, it was mental - I got carried away, especially with the one handed db rows!).

Result was that after breakfast yesterday and up until 6pm I only had two protein shakes and 50mg of tbol (healthy mix!).

I did have a caseinte shake in the morning so I hope that staved off the worst of any muscle breakdown.

Wolfed down some serious chicken, eggs and cottage cheese in the evening and i'm forcing myself to eat today.

Biceps and legs tonight (no squats!) So I will update on weight later. Going to be gutted if it has gone down after all the increases.

Last edited:
So everyone' agree's (PSL) is legit ? Are the Anavar and T-bol EP or Pharmacom ? The price's are good, just wonder if it's a UGL or HG...

Hopefully only minor set back. Seems like I always get injured right around the times I am feeling my best.

Hopefully only minor set back. Seems like I always get injured right around the times I am feeling my best.

Ah man I was so gutted yesterday as I began to feel my lower back pain kick in. Will layoff it until the weekend.

Going to hopefully see little weight change tonight at the gym.

How is your strength on the var bro? Increasing still?

Every injury I ever had was on cycle : torn groin, tear in tricep , ripped tendon in elbow!!!! I have learned not to jump the gun on the weight increases! I almost had a tear on leg day, lucky I remembered the injuries of the past and lowered the weight! 5lbs here 2 1/2 lbs there add up no reason to jump 40 or 50 lbs in a week or two! I know it feels like I can but the connective tissue just can't handle the strain!

(Ah man I was so gutted yesterday as I began to feel my lower back pain kick in. Will layoff it until the weekend.) lower back pain in center of back or outsides?

Every injury I ever had was on cycle : torn groin, tear in tricep , ripped tendon in elbow!!!! I have learned not to jump the gun on the weight increases! I almost had a tear on leg day, lucky I remembered the injuries of the past and lowered the weight! 5lbs here 2 1/2 lbs there add up no reason to jump 40 or 50 lbs in a week or two! I know it feels like I can but the connective tissue just can't handle the strain!

Yeah agreed, it is a tough horse to rein in! Which is why I am thinking the back is from to much heavy lifting on ba know day rather than pumps. I gave taurine but not had to use it at all (I'm almost yhe we weeks in a no pump sides). Tbh I would have rather it had been pumps than down to my stupidity! Lesson learnt though. Having said that I just did a monster bicep workout and felt a shoulder twinge!!! I am still loving the tbol though!!

Lost a couple of pounds after my ill day. FFS!! Making up for it with a few extra carbs over the next couple.

Just about to place an order with a new website for mega cheap chicken breasts, protein bread, protein crisps (chips) and low fat cookies....should help!!!

Lost a couple of pounds after my ill day. FFS!! Making up for it with a few extra carbs over the next couple.

Just about to place an order with a new website for mega cheap chicken breasts, protein bread, protein crisps (chips) and low fat cookies....should help!!!
Cookies! Damn, not until my vacation in 3.5 weeks!

Sounds like this Tbol is really doing you well in the strength dept lol! Nice job dude just careful with the injuries and hulking out to fast ;)

Keep it up man and that eating too. Time to grow :)

Strength is awesome, just desperately trying to leave my ego at the door and take the weights steadily. Been stupid this week and it looks like I gave been lucky. Just checked smittiot blog and he has pulled his shoulder, so hoping that is just superficial pot guy.

Few days of not feeling great has meant food consumption has Ben down and although I am getting the protein my regular diet intervals has been way off - just no appetite.

I am thinking of maybe switching the last four weeks of var to tbol? Is this stupid? I know it is not conventional but I am not yet convinced the var will do the trick and this Tbol is amazing. I am not putting on fat (although I am 7kg heavier) so am wondering if var makes sense anyway.

Thoughts would be good please.

Man things have taken off since I dropped by here last buddy : that tbol is gtg then!!!

Why are you gonna drop var ? You already bought it in didnt ya?

Cant from experience buddy but tbol at end is not the usual, but if you are not worrying about a cut I dont know what issues there would be except maybe toxicity?

I am thinking of maybe switching the last four weeks of var to tbol? Is this stupid? I know it is not conventional but I am not yet convinced the var will do the trick and this Tbol is amazing. I am not putting on fat (although I am 7kg heavier) so am wondering if var makes sense anyway.

Maybe someone with more experience will opine on the tbol, but my thought is to stick with your original plan.

Damn you went and fell in love with Tbol , what's poor dbol gonna do? I guess you can be a two timing cheat! Lol Glad the Tbol is working out for you. As to continuing and skipping the var the ultimate decision is yours but remember you had a plan and a good one at that! Var n Tbol are for different goals , don't forget the ultimate goal !weeks 5-12 your gonna keep gaining!

Last edited:
So how much var "Mg's or T-bol, you take a day ?, plus you say it's PSL , is it ugl or Pharmacom? From them...

Back