pussy scared

dupa

k my cousin has my test at his house hes out working in a diff state he be back in 3 days i wana start my tren today at 100mg ed for 6 weeks but im scared like a little pussy to go and shoot that fucker in i dont know why something just tells me dont do it maybe cause i made the tren my self and its my first time makeing it what u guys think.

I read this 4 times until i realized what you were asking. lol

how bout.... "I made my own tren and im scared to shoot it, any input or motivation?"

I think only you know what conditions the tren was made in. If you followed common practice id say shoot the stuff.

i made it very clean its clear as water just little yellow anyway thats what im gone do i think let me think about 10 more min someone plz kick me in the ass im a fucken pussy

ohh just one thing i did not bake my tren cause a lot of people said no need for that shit

dupa said:
cant u fucken read it is in english

Seriously bro, you really have to learn how to use punctuation. (periods, commas, sentences, paragraphs). It is VERY hard to read your posts.

StoneColdNTO said:
Seriously bro, you really have to learn how to use punctuation. (periods, commas, sentences, paragraphs). It is VERY hard to read your posts.

:jump:

Holy crap.........i almost lost my groceries over that one. SC you crack me up!! I think they stopped teaching grammer in school. :D

Some info on baking, BTW.......
STERILIZATION

Semper Fi

I've had a few friends that get a little gun-shy the first time... but after you pop the cherry, it's all good =)

SemperFi 0321 said:
:jump:

Holy crap.........i almost lost my groceries over that one. SC you crack me up!! I think they stopped teaching grammer in school. :D

Some info on baking, BTW.......
STERILIZATION

Semper Fi

Not to be a dick, but the irony of you misspelling g-r-a-m-m-a-r while criticizing this guy's English is too much to resist

einstein1905 said:
Not to be a dick, but the irony of you misspelling g-r-a-m-m-a-r while criticizing this guy's English is too much to resist

LOL........gotta love OLOGY! :D

einstein1905 said:

Well damn! Long day einstein. Guess I need to review my posts a little better! A mastery of the English language is one of the most important things to me, but I guess everyone slips now and then. I think it was the great soul in your avatar who once said, "the only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Maybe I've been in school too long........?

Semper Fi

Back