QFS Cyclo-Dextrin Nasal Spray

LA_MAKKINA

QFS Cyclo-Dextrin Test Nasal Spray

i've been using Peru Tech along with the OPUS and the results have been unreal...i've been missing something though because i always feel depression coming when i use Winstrol (winny) all by itself...i have therefore decided to incorporate Q*S's Cyclo-Dextrin Test Nasal Spray to bring back my happiness and jolt me right b4 my workout...thus far all of Q*S's products have been outstanding...i will update this thread as soon as i start this product and give u my 0.02$ worth...fyi

I have heard that QFS is about to release a new Cyclo- Dextrin based testosterone in a nasal spray pump. It is primarily for pre-workout energy and agression boost. It wouldn't hurt like a shot of test suspension. You take this just before you work out. It comes in a 30ml bottle and is 25mg/ml. I have heard a few bro's are going to be testing this starting next week. Look for feedback from them soon.

keep in mind that this is pure TEST here...NOT a pro-hormone...fyi

QFS

is that a canadian based company? they also sell a product similar to heatmizer(clen, yohimbe, t3)
just asking???

Re: QFS

joey579 said:
is that a canadian based company? they also sell a product similar to heatmizer(clen, yohimbe, t3)
just asking???

THAT IS CORRECT...they are the initial creators responsible for HELIOS...another great product,hence my curiosity on this particular product...fyi:D

i train in the mornings at this point in time and therefore i have always found it hard to jolt right into my training...after taking my first dose of nasal spray,let me tell u that i felt quite wired and ready to go...libido was up as well,because mr.one eye was more alert than usual...i felt great while working out and the weight was being pushed w/ better than usual execution...so far so good...i will keep you all up to date...i was initially impressed...fyi

Back