quad injection

simpllyhuge

can some one show me where to inject on the quad. I have heard it explained many time but it hurts. Can some one do me a favor and post a pic of a leg and just put a red dot or some shit. thanks.

first off if you go by the spot on siteinjections.com that shit will hurt. i dont know why they only show that one inject site on the way outside of the thigh. approach it like any other muscke-ie go for the meat of the muscle. i think stone had a good post on good spots on the leg to inject (search feature) but i'd suggest you inject right in the middle of the upper quad. put your hand facing down on the top of your quad while sitting down. move your hand all the way up to your hip while keeping your hand on top of your thigh. where the tip of your middle finger stops is a good point to jab. good luck

Go up about 4" up the side of your thigh from the pic on spotinjections. It should basically be halfway inbetween your knee and hip joints.

I did one on the front of my thigh about halfway between the knee and hip and fuck, i was gimping for a week.

yeah my leg jumps when i try it. It doesnt seem like it can hold as much as your ass or shoulder either, but i have wimpy legs. its hard to tottaly relax your leg also.

so its about half way up and a little of to the side? and how many mls can i hit up in there.

It goes directly into the side of your thigh, the needle should make a 90 degree angle if you drew an imaginary line directly out the front of your thigh.

Hey guys,

I usually do glute shots, but im on tren at the mo and with its really short half life im finding the ass gettin a lil sore!

So i just did this one: http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Absolutely no pain, but... I GOT ONE HELL OF A SPURTER ON PULLING IT OUT... yes yes course i pulled back on the plunger before i shot it in!

Im not worried health wise, im just worried, I figure i lost about 1ml of blood on a 1ml injection and im wonderin, whilst sure it was dark blood colored, do u guys reckon I probably lost most of the tren i put in?

Should I do another shot... groan? What a waste if I have to.

Good solid avice would be really appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

lopher

my ass looks kinda big when i inject in it. My shoulders looks huge which i guess is good. BUt it might stop me from getting a 100% work out in my shoulders.

thighs are simple. I've shot on the lower end , the middle and upper ends. It doesn't matter, just get it in the muscle. I like thigh shots cause I can do them sitting down without twisting my body and I can see exactly what I'm doing.

I've shot all over the quads. but if you shoot the tear drops or the soft inside us only a .5' 25 guage

the outer quad's will hold 3ml with no problems. My quads are much bigger from shooting them. I know its not site growth, its just the swelling of the fascia from over the years has made more room for muscle tissue to grow in.

tommbstone said:
My quads are much bigger from shooting them. I know its not site growth, its just the swelling of the fascia from over the years has made more room for muscle tissue to grow in.

What does this mean? My legs are my lacking element right now. I should keep hitting the thighs only? what is swelling of the fascia?

Aczech said:
What does this mean? My legs are my lacking element right now. I should keep hitting the thighs only? what is swelling of the fascia?

fascia (hope i spelling that right) is the outer layer of "skin" that holds the muscle
ok thats not the best explanitaion but anyway as it swells with the drug it streches this "skin" and like a balloon thats been blown up and deflated it allows more muscle tissue to grow in the "skin" or bag or balloon or however you want to call it.

Many pro's use synthol for this effect.
They also use very very deep tissue massage to help make the fascia more plyable.

tommbstone said:
fascia (hope i spelling that right) is the outer layer of "skin" that holds the muscle
ok thats not the best explanitaion but anyway as it swells with the drug it streches this "skin" and like a balloon thats been blown up and deflated it allows more muscle tissue to grow in the "skin" or bag or balloon or however you want to call it.

Many pro's use synthol for this effect.
They also use very very deep tissue massage to help make the fascia more plyable.
It's a thin sheet of connective tissue that encases muscles. I believe that it's only possible for this to stretch in smaller muscle groups and it's not from the actual volume of injection (3cc isn't going to stretch fascia) it's the inflammation that occurs from the injection. This is one of the reasons why suspensions are thought by some to induce localized growth.

DocJ said:
It's a thin sheet of connective tissue that encases muscles. I believe that it's only possible for this to stretch in smaller muscle groups and it's not from the actual volume of injection (3cc isn't going to stretch fascia) it's the inflammation that occurs from the injection. This is one of the reasons why suspensions are thought by some to induce localized growth.

3ccs all over the quad will cause the muscle to swell from the inflammation as you said. Of course that was in the day when i was using that mexican junk. Oh the bad memmories of T400

tommbstone said:
3ccs all over the quad will cause the muscle to swell from the inflammation as you said. Of course that was in the day when i was using that mexican junk. Oh the bad memmories of T400
I'm having bad flashbacks to Brovel T50(prop) :thumbsdow

site inj Traps???

has anyone done site inj in their traps? I have done glutes and biceps just fine with good results. I dont much like the hams. I was wondering if it is difficult/painful/dangerous. Thanks

Back