Question about Bulking while on Cycle

punkguitarist

So I'm about 3 weeks into my first cycle of test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks. My goal is to gain size (obviously) and I know most people say that an additional 500 calories a day is usually good for gaining size while staying somewhat lean.

I'm doing a carb cycling diet and have 4 high carb days (workout days) and the 3 off days are low carb days. Calories and protein for each day will remain the same. The only thing that changes is the amount of fats and carbs.

All of my meals will either be pro/fat or pro/carb.

My question is while on cycle should I stay with 500 calories over maintence each day or could I up it to an additional 1000 calories and still stay relatively lean?

I am currently at 185 around 12% bodyfat and would like to get to 200 lbs while staying around the same bodyfat. Does this seem like a reasonable goal for my first cycle?

Thanks

also depending on your size dont eat too clean.. just some advice i was given... dont eat straight slop but cheat here and there..

its not science dude...

eat what you will normally eat to maintain and then add in different stuff to your meals.you need at least an extra 1000-2000cal higher than normal bc test makes ur metabolism sky rocket..

i eat kind of shitty while on and turns all into muscle...its hard to gain alot of fat weight while on if your training is in check

ps. ill eat fast food every 3 days almost as an extra meal. dont be worried about eating clean all time unless ur cutting for a showw or some other bs

Back